• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

9/11 remembrance lunch at Clear Channel today.

Brian D.

Sorry about the short notice I forgot about this. Clear Channel (parent company of WEBN and their fireworks show) is having a shindig out in front of their building today. A tribute to military, first responders etc. in the form of a free picnic type lunch. Think it'll be a good time for OC.

Their building is located on Montgomery Road at Interstate 71, just north of the overpass. Plenty of parking in the garage. starts at 11am and goes until the food runs out a couple hours later.

Last edited: