• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stephanie Hayden Ford on Dr. Phil TV Show today 9/11

Midwest

Stephanie Hayden Ford on Dr. Phil TV Show today 9/11

Not sure if this has been posted yet . But for those who still might be interested in what Stephanie has to say regarding new revelations about her dad (Will Hayden formerly of Red Jacket Firearms) you might want to TIVO or watch it. After all, some of us did watch the SOG show every week. I believe Dr. Phil is on the CBS affiliates.

http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/09/sons_of_guns_star_bond_raised.html

"I decided to appear on Dr. Phil to tell my story exclusively because I know he would take it seriously. With my father now in jail, everyone in my family and in our company are now talking openly for the first time. I have nothing to gain from this exclusive interview, but to begin living in truth and getting help for myself and my sister. I just pray that our story will somehow prevent another victim from staying silent."

runbch

I used to watch the show so I'll probably check it out. I feel bad for everyone involved.