• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I was just asked to leave Target Master Gun Shop in Columbia, Mo.

twoskinsonemanns

I beg to differ, the moment you are told to leave you need to high tail it, and shut up. Otherwise you can be charged with DC, and a restraining order leveled costing you your gun rights. Personally I wish we could just whip the tar out of A holes and leave them in the ditch, I think it works better.

Your welcome to beg but I don't see the differing. As I already said if he asks you to leave his property you must leave. This is not the same as "your 1A ends at his door". My opinions are not restricted on his property. Also you've tried to misrepresent what the OP did using terms like "frothing at the mouth" and describing it as "aggression". Anyway clearly as demonstrated by the OP simply asking someone to leave your business seems to work well enough. An attempt to "whip the tar" out of someone for voicing an opinion you don't like may get you shot.

WalkingWolf

There is no 1st amendment on private property, just ask the mods on this site. Once you step onto someone's property you do not have a right to verbally attack someone. And if your verbal attack give them fear of imminent injury they are within their rights to beat the living snot out of that person.

A business is open to the public to do business, it is not a public platform. You want to throw tantrums do it in the street. I will not tolerate it on my property, or in any business of mine. And pulling a gun in a gun store on the owner is the most stupid ignorant idea I have heard yet.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

There is no 1st amendment on private property, just ask the mods on this site. Once you step onto someone's property you do not have a right to verbally attack someone. And if your verbal attack give them fear of imminent injury they are within their rights to beat the living snot out of that person.

A business is open to the public to do business, it is not a public platform. You want to throw tantrums do it in the street. I will not tolerate it on my property, or in any business of mine. And pulling a gun in a gun store on the owner is the most stupid ignorant idea I have heard yet.

Assaulting someone OCing because they politely voice an opinion you don't like is the most stupid ignorant Idea I have heard yet.

logunowner

Whoa, who pulled a gun in a gun on the owner, if you think I did that I have no idea where you got that idea. My visit lasted less than three minutes and to paraphrase what I said.

"Jim, you are the guy I wanted to visit with, I saw your interview on TV yesterday and I want you to know that a lot of people worked very hard to get SB656 to pass giving open carry people the rights they deserve.
Jim, started to tell me that people like myself tie up the 911 service because of all the people trying to protect themselves from someone carrying an open firearm that they have no idea what I was going to do with it.

It was at that point that I said "you have no busy making money selling firearms to people who believe in the 2A, it was then the shop owner (I learned later) told me to leave which I did.

WalkingWolf

Whoa, who pulled a gun in a gun on the owner, if you think I did that I have no idea where you got that idea. My visit lasted less than three minutes and to paraphrase what I said.

"Jim, you are the guy I wanted to visit with, I saw your interview on TV yesterday and I want you to know that a lot of people worked very hard to get SB656 to pass giving open carry people the rights they deserve.
Jim, started to tell me that people like myself tie up the 911 service because of all the people trying to protect themselves from someone carrying an open firearm that they have no idea what I was going to do with it.

It was at that point that I said "you have no busy making money selling firearms to people who believe in the 2A, it was then the shop owner (I learned later) told me to leave which I did.

READ the post I responded to!

WalkingWolf

Assaulting someone OCing because they politely voice an opinion you don't like is the most stupid ignorant Idea I have heard yet.

Assaulting someone verbally with a gun is a good way to get shot, and that person deserves to get shot! No matter what their opinion is! They are on private property.

I assume someone acting like an ass with a gun is a danger to my family, my employees, and my customers. If you cannot behave yourself stay the hell out. If you want to do business then do business. If you want to stand on your soapbox, get the hell out.

Your comments are ignorant and in most states will result in a bad way, for YOU. Stand your ground is not intended for the person who does not own the property. The property owner under castle doctrine has the right to take a stand against dumb arses with a gun.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Whoa, who pulled a gun in a gun on the owner, if you think I did that I have no idea where you got that idea.

lol most of his post have been strawman arguments.
You told this anti-OC your opinion of him.
Walkingwolf responds by saying he would like to physically assault people who froth at the mouth (obviously not what you were doing)
I told him if he assaulted someone he could get shot.
Walkingwolf responds that pulling a gun on a gun owner in a gunshop (obviously not the self defense I described) was ignorant.
Implying your statements to the anti-OCer was verbally attacking the gun owner and giving them fear of imminent injury is clearly trying to misrepresent what you did in order to justify
his indignation at your actual actions.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Your comments are ignorant and in most states will result in a bad way, for YOU. Stand your ground is not intended for the person who does not own the property. The property owner under castle doctrine has the right to take a stand against dumb arses with a gun.

Right I can see it now.
This person came into my store and politely told me I had no business selling guns. So I attempted to "whip the tar out of him and leave him in the ditch" and he shot me!
lmao

WalkingWolf

It's not strawman, act like a ass, get thrown off the property. Don't move fast enough, I will move you. Have a gun and act like an ass and I will defend myself and mine.

It is not a strawman that there are NO 1st amendment rights on private property, I hope Grape will help clear that up with me.

Verbally assault a person on their property with a gun in most states it is legal to use deadly force in defense of that property. There are no castle laws that protect a intruder on the property that I know of.

What the OP did was stupid, and it was a good thing he left before he got legally shot.

I had this happen on Big Pine Key, came home to catch a young man crawling out one of my windows. I confronted him and told him "You better run". He stood there in defiance, I shattered his jaw. The parents complained to the sheriff and they were told they were lucky I did not shoot him.

Last edited:

logunowner

WalkingWolf's comments have become disturbing. He has elevated what happen between a gun shop owner and myself in that shop to support his own nonsense!!!! (he has no first hand knowledge)

WalkingWolf

WalkingWolf's comments have become disturbing. He has elevated what happen between a gun shop owner and myself in that shop to support his own nonsense!!!! (he has no first hand knowledge)
I'm sorry but it does not sound like you did anything politely, especially by your OP. You went in there for a confrontation WITH A GUN!

WalkingWolf

The problem with your position is you don't know!!!!! You speculate to support your position!!!!

I know what you posted in your OP. You mentioned nothing about going to this business to conduct business, and made it clear your purpose was to confront this person. AND then you tried to enlist others to confront this business. There is nothing in your post to show anything but contempt for the business.

"At that point I told him he has no business earning a living selling guns. The guy standing next to him told me to leave that I had no business in their shop!!!!!!
I think a picket in front of their business would be in order!!!"

Maybe unlike some of you I open carry my weapon because I feel it is the best way to protect my family and myself, yet if I approach a man that is threatening that way of life you think I am a whack-o and is hurting the cause.
You can think and say what you want, I will do the exactly the same thing if the same incident comes up again. I have no idea what you people are thinking, if we allow for this guy to continue to spew his crap in his gun shop and on TV we risk having more people agree with his nonsense.

And that is not even including how you have acted in this thread.

Last edited:

logunowner

I know what you posted in your OP. You mentioned nothing about going to this business to conduct business, and made it clear your purpose was to confront this person. AND then you tried to enlist others to confront this business. There is nothing in your post to show anything but contempt for the business.
Again, it is disturbing that you base post after post after post not knowing for sure what the tone in that store, I tried to enlist others to support me in a protest, not because what happened or did not happened in the store but because of their stance of openly being anti 2A. You and I are never going to agree on most or all of the events that happened to ME!!!!!

Primus

The problem with your position is you don't know!!!!! You speculate to support your position!!!!

Does yelling make your statements any more truthful?

This reminds me of speaking to person who speaks a different language and doesn't understand what your saying. Yelling doesn't make them understand your language...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!????

:D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

WalkingWolf

""you have no busy making money selling firearms to people who believe in the 2A, "

This is in HIS business, you confronted him with a gun, there is no way the above can be taken politely. I would have told you to get out and you had better do it quickly, with your hands on your head. Anything other than that I take the above as good indication you are off your rocker and may be dangerous. I will not give you or anybody else a chance to use a gun when you give a indication you are disturbed.

PistolPackingMomma

It's not strawman, act like a ass, get thrown off the property. Don't move fast enough, I will move you. Have a gun and act like an ass and I will defend myself and mine.

It is not a strawman that there are NO 1st amendment rights on private property, I hope Grape will help clear that up with me.

Verbally assault a person on their property with a gun in most states it is legal to use deadly force in defense of that property. There are no castle laws that protect a intruder on the property that I know of.

What the OP did was stupid, and it was a good thing he left before he got legally shot.

I had this happen on Big Pine Key, came home to catch a young man crawling out one of my windows. I confronted him and told him "You better run". He stood there in defiance, I shattered his jaw. The parents complained to the sheriff and they were told they were lucky I did not shoot him.

Sorry, please explain how someone can be legally shot in this instance?

logunowner

Does yelling make your statements any more truthful?

This reminds me of speaking to person who speaks a different language and doesn't understand what your saying. Yelling doesn't make them understand your language...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!????

:D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

The problem with your post is I really don't care what is coming out of your mouth!!!!!?????