Thread: Militia Threatens to Block Traffic at International Bridges

Militia Threatens to Block Traffic at International Bridges

Towards the bottom of the story.
    Villarreal said he is concerned about possible violence.

"I know that the state of Texas provides for them to be able to display their firearms," he said.

"I'm not going to lie to you; it's going to make us nervous. We're not used to seeing firearms being openly displayed," he said.

http://www.krgv.com/news/militia-thr...ional-bridges/
    Then, knowing that Texans have the right, why so nervous? I would like to think that a Texas law man would welcome his fellow Texans standing for Texas, and by extension, America.

Now, if they are bunch of those Michigan militia fellas, well, they are tourists from Michigan.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

" ... and we'll handle whatever comes,"

Rio Grande City Mayor Ruben Villarreal said members of the group have a right to express their opinion. His is concerned about the group's intent, though. "What can we expect? I don't know. The unknown becomes an issue that we really got to prepare for," Villarreal said. "I'm a 100 percent sure that with the National Guard, with DPS, with Border Patrol and local law enforcement, we'll communicate and we'll handle whatever comes," he said.

"The level of communication that exists doesn't get talked about enough. It's an extraordinary amount of communication," Villarreal said.

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Rio Grande City Mayor Ruben Villarreal said members of the group have a right to express their opinion. His is concerned about the group's intent, though. "What can we expect? I don't know. The unknown becomes an issue that we really got to prepare for," Villarreal said. "I'm a 100 percent sure that with the National Guard, with DPS, with Border Patrol and local law enforcement, we'll communicate and we'll handle whatever comes," he said.

"The level of communication that exists doesn't get talked about enough. It's an extraordinary amount of communication," Villarreal said.

Oh yea there doing a great job......wow really so no more invaders are coming across the border....good to know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWalker View Post
    Oh yea there doing a great job......wow really so no more invaders are coming across the border....good to know.
    They let Obamalama in .. 'nuff said.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    I don't really see why the point of blocking traffic would be. I wouldn't do it.
    Advocate freedom please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    I don't really see why the point of blocking traffic would be. I wouldn't do it.
    How about if they just told all the Americans to come back to USA 'cause in 1 week they'll blow all the bridges, Nuns of Navarone style ... and if they get stuck over there, its their own fault.

No blocking traffic with that plan ... there would be no traffic.