Thread: These are the type of people our gov't wishes to spend trillions against?

earth's crust

These are the type of people our gov't wishes to spend trillions against?

Heavily armed militants attacked a naval dock in Karachi's sea port on Saturday night and targeted what they believed was an American aircraft carrier, but instead found a Pakistan Navy frigate

They cannot even tell the difference between an aircraft carrier and a frigate ....

Williamsburg, VA
    that thing looks like it was built out of old metal cafeteria trays welded together. the blast from even a harrier taking off would probably sink it...

shoulda let them take it. it would have made great target practice. for side arms. oh wait, we're still using 9mm, right? nevermind. how about when we switch to .40? or back to .45? that'll take it out.

New Castle, Va
    Well, heck...they are both boats!

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Likely a Tariq-class destroyer, ex-Royal Navy '70s vintage Type 21 frigates.

No modern warship has significantly armored hull.

I installed tactical data suites in Perry-class FFGs that looked as stove-in. the Perry-class has been superceded by Littoral
    Combat Ships made of plastic.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Marion County, FL
    Any excuse is sufficient. Afterall, some white people were beheaded. The war profiteers are ready for another course in the banquet that never ends.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.