• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

~ 250 million non-military personnel were killed by governments last century

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Out of curiosity, which tards peed in your Wheaties today to set you off?

Without that information your post is like the start of the Geico commercials - "Everybody knows that."

In the meantime, thanks for the drive-by post.

stay safe.

ODAAT

https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

I am flabbergasted by tards who portray the hypothetical chaos and mayhem of anarchy as worse than the actual chaos and mayhem of statism.

The statist economy, lifestyle, & mentality is well crafted, well implemented, and well maintained. It's an art form that has evolved through many centuries of effort, experimentation and exploitation.

The statistics prove the "sheep to slaughter" mentality, and thus, the term "sheeple".

waskel

I didn't see the USA listed on that little chart on the right.

Putting my kibble back into my pocket...not going to feed the troll.

Nor do I think the residents of the PRC or the USSR had much of a say about what form of government they preferred.

OC for ME

Nor do I think the residents of the PRC or the USSR had much of a say about what form of government they preferred.
True, but they did (do?) have a constitution and had a...what, 98% voter turn out consistently? I could be wrong on that, we all should know how government bureaucrats are notoriously inept at managing a election.

waskel

True, but they did (do?) have a constitution and had a...what, 98% voter turn out consistently? I could be wrong on that, we all should know how government bureaucrats are notoriously inept at managing a election.

Sounds like they 'manage' their elections pretty well...

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Are you calling the members of this site "tards"?

It appears so ... I am becoming increasingly intolerant of the "tard" designation, whether it's used alone or in combination with a qualifier, i.e., "libtards." We have a significant community of people in our society who, through no fault of their own, are mentally challenged. Society has rightly shunned the term "mentally retarded," and so should we, no matter in what form it occurs. We would not allow the use of other common pejoratives on this site, e.g., the "N" word. IMO, the "T" word should also not be tolerated.

I'm asking the Moderators to be vigilant in deleting posts that contain that offensive term.

state hater

Banned
I see that the consensus is that the appropriate response to democide is to be petty, self-righteous jerks and mock the messenger, come back with "but our beloved government hasn't been as evil!" and so forth. Go ahead, be evil and smug. When full-blown tyranny arrives in this country, it will be poetic justice when statists suffer.

WalkingWolf

I see that the consensus is that the appropriate response to democide is to be petty, self-righteous jerks and mock the messenger, come back with "but our beloved government hasn't been as evil!" and so forth. Go ahead, be evil and smug. When full-blown tyranny arrives in this country, it will be poetic justice when statists suffer.

The messenger mocks thyself...

WalkingWolf

If you don't like my style, then that's your problem. Keep worshiping the constitution that got us into this mess.

Actually if you continue to insult and berate members it will be your problem. Actually it is your problem now, you are not winning any support. And if you did have a logical thought posted, your actions would negate any benefit it would have. It would be like Charles Manson arguing your arguments for you.

state hater

Banned
Actually if you continue to insult and berate members it will be your problem. Actually it is your problem now, you are not winning any support. And if you did have a logical thought posted, your actions would negate any benefit it would have. It would be like Charles Manson arguing your arguments for you.

In other words, you're being an apologist for the ad hominem fallacy right now.

WalkingWolf

In other words, you're being an apologist for the ad hominem fallacy right now.

If you had an ounce of intelligence you would know you are barking up the wrong tree. Your eyes are so clouded with the brown stuff and your heart is so corrupt with hatred you have no idea where I stand. A good many people here would correct you on the dumb assumption above.

state hater

Banned
If you had an ounce of intelligence you would know you are barking up the wrong tree. Your eyes are so clouded with the brown stuff and your heart is so corrupt with hatred you have no idea where I stand. A good many people here would correct you on the dumb assumption above.

Keep focusing on the man rather than the ideas being debated.

state hater

Banned
YOU brought focus to yourself by not presenting a logical intelligent thought, but instead nothing but insults. I do not see a man to focus on, at least not with manly behavior.

So self-control has no place in debates?

When presented with the temptation to ridicule someone deemed eccentric, people should lose all self-control and stop focusing on the ideas, and start ridiculing the opponent whom they deem eccentric?

Last edited:

J_dazzle23

Ok, I'll bite. Should we compare the amount of deaths in anarchy over the last 100 years as compared to government killings in the usa?

Let's so how that Stat matches up.

Don't get me wrong, I believe government has its issues, but it's gonna take more than one non-peer reviewed, non ethics board approved research review to convince me that rule of law in the us is more dangerous than complete anarchy.