Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innocents Betrayed: excellent documentary on private gun ownership and democide

Banned

Thumbs up Innocents Betrayed: excellent documentary on private gun ownership and democide

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZjh...aS7Cy2NSAMXrGQ

From same youtube acct ....

watch this vid and understand the mindset of the OP.

He is persistent.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Scrolled through the video list. Some good stuff on NWO and sovereign state/citizen stuff in there.

Just brainwashing for the other "side". You have liberals brainwashed on one side of the spectrum and this guy brainwashed on the other side.

But the should get together and make a baby. Maybe a normal person would come out.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZjh...aS7Cy2NSAMXrGQ

From same youtube acct ....

watch this vid and understand the mindset of the OP.
    No vids need for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Scrolled through the video list. Some good stuff on NWO and sovereign state/citizen stuff in there.

Just brainwashing for the other "side". You have liberals brainwashed on one side of the spectrum and this guy brainwashed on the other side.

But the should get together and make a baby. Maybe a normal person would come out.

Just cuz the Bible has a "cats and dogs sleeping together" passage does not mean the surrounding circumstances of that event are good for the rest of us.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    This thread is an excellent window into how deeply flawed humans can be. One would think that a pro-gun documentary (which people at this board should enjoy, or at least be supportive of) linking disarmament with democide (something that all decent people should oppose) would be a hit here, but instead, people take the opportunity to ridicule me.

I have the sneaking suspicion that if I said "NFA 1934 and GCA 1968 are utter B.S." several people here would act like raving gun control freaks just to oppose me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    He is persistent.
    I love liberty.

Banned

There's no brainwashing in convincing people that they own themselves and should not be slaves. On the contrary, that is un-brainwashing. Of course, someone like you has a vested interest in thinking otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    There's no brainwashing in convincing people that they own themselves and should not be slaves. On the contrary, that is un-brainwashing. Of course, someone like you has a vested interest in thinking otherwise.
    I have no vested interest in what you think or don't think. Unless you decide to come up to MA and happen to pick my city to be an active shooter then you can be as dumb as you want on the internet. Good for you. And if your dumb enough to go that route somewhere else then I'm certain there will plenty of armed citizens (such as members of this board) or local leos to handle your problem for you.

Short of that, have at it. Enjoy making waves. Some kids like playing with others in the sand box and others just like throwing sand. I'm certain you were the little kid that would eat the sand other kids peed in.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Interesting coincidence?

state hater signed up on this board the same day as the last activity by g21sfpistol.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.

Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
    Interesting coincidence?

state hater signed up on this board the same day as the last activity by g21sfpistol.
    Look for any comments about being able to draw from concealment faster than OC, or that super-special, extra-tactical advantage of surprise on an assailant who's already surprised them; as a fellow AZ member once said "Nothing worse than trying to surprise someone who's already done the same to you".
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 09-18-2014 at 03:03 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
    Interesting coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Look for any comments about being able to draw from concealment faster than OC, or that super-special, extra-tactical advantage of surprise on an assailant who's already surprised them; as a fellow AZ member once said "Nothing worse than trying to surprise someone who's already done the same to you".
    I do not believe this is nothing more than mere coincidence. G21sfpistol waxes on only one subject...concealed carry. This new iteration is just nothing more than anger, hate, disgust, disappointment, frustration. It feels trapped in a world that will not conform to his ideals and lashes out at everything contrary to its beliefs. They both like name calling though and accusing everyone else is wrong and the only correct ideal/philosophy is the one it currently latched on. They both will not respond to pertinent questions, lest it be forced into the realm of critical thinking. It will bask in its glory of calling anyone as some sort a (insert any name here)-tard.

And like everything else...this too shall pass.

can we invite Eye 95 back?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    can we invite Eye 95 back?

ipse
    Good idea. He wasn't banned he just left.

What about fullar?

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post
    This new iteration is just nothing more than anger, hate, disgust, disappointment, frustration.
    I wish more folks felt the "anger, hate, disgust, disappointment, frustration" at constant violations of freedom...
    Way too many just bend over and try to think happy thoughts.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Good idea. He wasn't banned he just left.

What about fullar?

Come again?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411093701854.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	12039  

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Come again?
    eye asked to be banned, insisted upon it...demanded it..oddly enough, he did post a thread or post after his ban took effect (beat me how)...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    eye asked to be banned, insisted upon it...demanded it..oddly enough, he did post a thread or post after his ban took effect (beat me how)...
    Thats what I saw too. He basically rescinded his membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post

And like everything else...this too shall pass.
    Doubt it. I've never seen a poster like OP who didn't even receive any demerits.

I don't like extremists or hyperbole on any side of a debate.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Doubt it. I've never seen a poster like OP who didn't even receive any demerits.

I don't like extremists or hyperbole on any side of a debate.
    What do you think of the extreme garbage that the state forces down our throats everyday?

Banned
    I think that the childish behavior by the resident cop and others, in a thread about hundreds of millions of murdered people, is absolutely disgusting (but not surprising in a demographic that, sadly, is infested with authority freaks).

What do you think of the extreme garbage that the state forces down our throats everyday?
    I think it's abhorrent! I understand the need for awareness, believe me!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

I have seen these kind of posts quite a bit from you.

I have been very consistent in expressing that I believe our legal and governmental systems have developed some abhorrent problems.

I've also stated that I believe accomplishing change through a rule - of - law system in a legal means is, in my opinion, optimal.

In all of your sh- slinging about our government on here (which imo is somewhat exaggerated, but that's my opinion)....I have not seen one single post detailing WHAT you suggest we should all be doing to effect change. Only vague one liners like about having complete personal freedom, wether or not it's at the expense of others, along with the utopian idea that everyone exercise personal control as they see fit.

You've said what you want....but if the powers that be are so horrible....how would you go about effecting change?

I bring it up because the constant extremist approach with no open dialogue on new answers doesn't elicit much support, even in a conservative setting such as this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    I have seen these kind of posts quite a bit from you.

I have been very consistent in expressing that I believe our legal and governmental systems have developed some abhorrent problems.

I've also stated that I believe accomplishing change through a rule - of - law system in a legal means is, in my opinion, optimal.

In all of your sh- slinging about our government on here (which imo is somewhat exaggerated, but that's my opinion)....I have not seen one single post detailing WHAT you suggest we should all be doing to effect change. Only vague one liners like about having complete personal freedom, wether or not it's at the expense of others, along with the utopian idea that everyone exercise personal control as they see fit.

You've said what you want....but if the powers that be are so horrible....how would you go about effecting change?

I bring it up because the constant extremist approach with no open dialogue on new answers doesn't elicit much support, even in a conservative setting such as this.
    Good point ... offer solutions ... then people can debate the solutions. I offer solutions all the time. I don't mind criticism of the ideas, it lets me gauge the support of proposals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast