• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Innocents Betrayed: excellent documentary on private gun ownership and democide

Status
Not open for further replies.

state hater

Banned
I think that the childish behavior by the resident cop and others, in a thread about hundreds of millions of murdered people, is absolutely disgusting (but not surprising in a demographic that, sadly, is infested with authority freaks).

J_dazzle23

What do you think of the extreme garbage that the state forces down our throats everyday?
I have seen these kind of posts quite a bit from you.

I have been very consistent in expressing that I believe our legal and governmental systems have developed some abhorrent problems.

I've also stated that I believe accomplishing change through a rule - of - law system in a legal means is, in my opinion, optimal.

In all of your sh- slinging about our government on here (which imo is somewhat exaggerated, but that's my opinion)....I have not seen one single post detailing WHAT you suggest we should all be doing to effect change. Only vague one liners like about having complete personal freedom, wether or not it's at the expense of others, along with the utopian idea that everyone exercise personal control as they see fit.

You've said what you want....but if the powers that be are so horrible....how would you go about effecting change?

I bring it up because the constant extremist approach with no open dialogue on new answers doesn't elicit much support, even in a conservative setting such as this.

davidmcbeth

Banned

I have been very consistent in expressing that I believe our legal and governmental systems have developed some abhorrent problems.

I've also stated that I believe accomplishing change through a rule - of - law system in a legal means is, in my opinion, optimal.

In all of your sh- slinging about our government on here (which imo is somewhat exaggerated, but that's my opinion)....I have not seen one single post detailing WHAT you suggest we should all be doing to effect change. Only vague one liners like about having complete personal freedom, wether or not it's at the expense of others, along with the utopian idea that everyone exercise personal control as they see fit.

You've said what you want....but if the powers that be are so horrible....how would you go about effecting change?

I bring it up because the constant extremist approach with no open dialogue on new answers doesn't elicit much support, even in a conservative setting such as this.

Good point ... offer solutions ... then people can debate the solutions. I offer solutions all the time. I don't mind criticism of the ideas, it lets me gauge the support of proposals.

state hater

Banned

http://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerou...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1411246834&sr=1-1

The Truth

But how is it even possible? With the amount of rampant ignorance and stupidity in general throughout the public, how is it even possible? How can you convince someone who is apathetic, much less not smart enough to understand, or any combination of the above?

You seem to be speaking AT a group of people who do not understand liberty and the situation we are in as a country. You're on an Open Carry forum. Sure there are LEOs here, sure there might even be some posers here - I don't know about that, but we are all here together for a common reason. Some of us believe a bad guy might attack us while pumping gas at the gas station, some of us believe that we may need to defend ourselves against LEO or The State one day, and some of us just love guns and firearms and they are a part of our daily lives so we come here to find others that empathize with our plight in reaching full happiness in our lives.

Primus

But how is it even possible? With the amount of rampant ignorance and stupidity in general throughout the public, how is it even possible? How can you convince someone who is apathetic, much less not smart enough to understand, or any combination of the above?

You seem to be speaking AT a group of people who do not understand liberty and the situation we are in as a country. You're on an Open Carry forum. Sure there are LEOs here, sure there might even be some posers here - I don't know about that, but we are all here together for a common reason. Some of us believe a bad guy might attack us while pumping gas at the gas station, some of us believe that we may need to defend ourselves against LEO or The State one day, and some of us just love guns and firearms and they are a part of our daily lives so we come here to find others that empathize with our plight in reaching full happiness in our lives.
Yea exactly.... Everyone is dumb but us..... :p

Lol

state hater

Banned

Non-morons can concentrate geographically, in places such as New Hampshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.