Thread: Which one was Open Carry?
Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?
Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You're walking down a
deserted street with your wife
and two small children.
Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife
comes around the corner,
locks eyes with you,
raises the knife, and charges at you...
You are carrying a
Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
What do you do?
THINK CAREFULLY AND
THEN SCROLL DOWN:
Which of the following most closely matches your answer?
- Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
- What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
- Does the man look poor or oppressed?
- Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
- Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
- Could we run away?
- What does my wife think?
- What about the kids?
- Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
- What does the law say about this situation?
- Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
- Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
- Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
- Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
- If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
- Should I call 9-1-1?
- Why is this street so deserted?
- We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
- Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior?
- I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
- This is all so confusing!
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........ ......... ..
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........ ......
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
'Nice grouping, Daddy!'
'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?!
'Can I shoot the next one?!'
'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!
Life member GOA (and NRA). Member SAF, NAGR.
True, except a liberal (democrat) would likely not have a Kimber but a iPhone 6+.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare
How does a Kimber 1911 .45 get 12 shots before the reload and 9 after? Winchester Silver Tips ARE hollow points.
I know, I know. I can't help it...
Last edited by MAC702; 09-17-2014 at 01:56 PM.
"It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip
Liberal: "It's not fair to bring a gun to knife fight"
Hahah! That was great. I read it to my grandma and she got a laugh out of it too!