• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. to prosecute civil suit against K-12

wizzi01

Way back with the whole Staionless1911 thing was going on. He had them dead to rights, there's even several youtube videos of him and Venator speaking with the Waterford PD and school for doing EXACTLY the same thing. He exercised his rights according to the law, he conducted himself appropriately, the police lied to the schools about what the laws were, so they could screw this guy out of his rights and they did it openly.

But, because stainless wouldn't stop pointing out the hypocrisy of gun owners, insisted that the constitution holds more weight than the law, and believed that the right to both keep and bear arms without permission belonged to everyone, people got together and lynched the guy. You opposed him at every turn no matter what he tried to do right or wrong, no wonder he turned out the way he did.

This issue could have been settled years ago.

Yeah don't forget the way he was acting and his attitude...Oh, and also the way he was telling people to do illegal things.

FreeInAZ

Hey guys - this is a important thread IMHO. Let's not get it mucked up in old crap. Ok? Back on topic - hope there is lots of money raised to teach the teachers to obey the law.

TheQ

Way back with the whole Staionless1911 thing was going on. He had them dead to rights, there's even several youtube videos of him and Venator speaking with the Waterford PD and school for doing EXACTLY the same thing. He exercised his rights according to the law, he conducted himself appropriately, the police lied to the schools about what the laws were, so they could screw this guy out of his rights and they did it openly.

But, because stainless wouldn't stop pointing out the hypocrisy of gun owners, insisted that the constitution holds more weight than the law, and believed that the right to both keep and bear arms without permission belonged to everyone, people got together and lynched the guy. You opposed him at every turn no matter what he tried to do right or wrong, no wonder he turned out the way he did.

This issue could have been settled years ago.

Stainless was not the right lead plaintiff for this lawsuit. The one that we selected for it is much more -- shall we say, sympathetic?

Plan B

Banned
If it's about the "plaintiff" and not the offense against the citizen, then you've seriously missed the point.

Stainless advocated following constitutional laws, and opposed unconstitutional ones. It's not that complicated really.

FreeInAZ

Look PAT/Stainless- [whoever], every time that certain person gets brought up the thread turns to fecal matter, if you don't want that then please stay on topic! Last I remember it was FUND RAISING correct? The client choice selection could have easily been made without trolling in the gutter, but certain folks are consistent in their need to bring the bad mojo, for whatever reason? Nothing like shooting holes in the bottom of the boat we are all in, right?

Personal attacks and over all immaturity of certain people lead many good people who may want to help to take this view.
[video=youtube;M5QGkOGZubQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ[/video]

Last edited:

Plan B

Banned
You're right , let's let sleeping dogs lie. A golden opportunity was squandered once, let's not make a similar error here.

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

Mr. Franklin and Grant aren't available at this time, but Mr. Jackson will be paying you a visit to render aid in this noble battle.;)

Good luck from someone in (usually:uhoh:) sunny, dry Arizona!:)

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

I am looking forward to this it will settle a long standing problem with schools and open carry! Expect a delivery in the form of green backs from me!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Raggs

Look PAT, every time that certain person gets brought up the thread turns to fecal matter, if you don't want that then please stay on topic! Last I remember it was FUND RAISING correct? The client choice selection could have easily been made without trolling in the gutter, but certain folks are consistent in their need to bring the bad mojo, for whatever reason? Nothing like shooting holes in the bottom of the boat we are all in, right?

Personal attacks and over all immaturity of certain people lead many good people who may want to help to take this view.
[video=youtube;M5QGkOGZubQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ[/video]

No that COULDN'T be Pat. Pat is a board member of MOC and would never sidestep a ban, would he?

FreeInAZ

AGAIN - Let's stay on topic please. FUND RAISING! WE (this could affect change for all lawful cpl carriers in MI & possibly the nation if it works in MI) we will need to raise every damn penny we can spare!

Last edited:

FreeInAZ

Look guys - they (schools) have had a "playbook" in use for years now. So if you want to beat them we will need to work together. Petty infighting does not accomplish anything. MOC was the only group to fight CADL. Now they, with the help of US will attempt to fight the schools "goon" squad. Let's keep our eyes on the ball. PLEASE!

Rusty Young Man

Notice how all the parts must work together to perform a task which none could do individually. Also, note the sum of parts has gained a (undeserved) reputation for improper function, caused by a part or two not working in tandem with the others.
1911pic1.jpg

I'm not trying to be condescending, only trying to remind my fellow OCers (and any Freedom-minded individuals reading these forums who have yet to come out of the shadows) that this cause is greater than any of us.
If we continue to be splintered over petty grievances while the enemies of Freedom consolidate their fairly vast resources (media, money, and blind followers), we'll soon learn all too well the ramifications of infighting with the enemy at the doorstep.

Though I am not aware of what the individual(s?) alluded to may have done, I get the impression he/they have little to do with this pending courtroom battle. If a golden opportunity to regain Freedoms was lost at some past time, it is over and we can only learn not to waste another if it were to present itself. But to lose a second time due to arguing about the first would be an unforgiveable tragedy.