• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. to prosecute civil suit against K-12

Plan B

Banned
I did NOT post those links to start old crap up again. I was hoping that those who will be directly involved, people like Dean, the plaintiff, people working directly with the case from the gun rights groups could get a feel for what the other side is likely to pull on them.

FreeInAZ

Bush men look for the chattering monkey in the forest. Why? They know that others will be close by. Meaning: the vocal monkey, while meaning well, has just given the position of his friends and family away to the hunters!

Sometimes far more can be accomplished by SILENCE than chatter.

MOC - in particular Mr. Jeffs, are well aware of what they will face in fighting these irrational goons from the school systems. I mean no dig, but posting about anything other than fund raising in this thread is simply hurting the effort to stop this crap!

Last edited:

TheQ

The bickering is no problem, really. It keeps bumping the thread back up to the top which means more eyes see it.

Plan B

Banned
Who the heck is Ski Do?

I thought the fighting was over. Next time I'm in a fight with someone, would someone please let me know? Now can we please get back on topic?

Primus

Notice how all the parts must work together to perform a task which none could do individually. Also, note the sum of parts has gained a (undeserved) reputation for improper function, caused by a part or two not working in tandem with the others.
View attachment 12059

I'm not trying to be condescending, only trying to remind my fellow OCers (and any Freedom-minded individuals reading these forums who have yet to come out of the shadows) that this cause is greater than any of us.
If we continue to be splintered over petty grievances while the enemies of Freedom consolidate their fairly vast resources (media, money, and blind followers), we'll soon learn all too well the ramifications of infighting with the enemy at the doorstep.

Though I am not aware of what the individual(s?) alluded to may have done, I get the impression he/they have little to do with this pending courtroom battle. If a golden opportunity to regain Freedoms was lost at some past time, it is over and we can only learn not to waste another if it were to present itself. But to lose a second time due to arguing about the first would be an unforgiveable tragedy.
Well that is or problem.

We are a 1911.

If were a glock we wouldve already won the war.

:D:p

FreeInAZ

The bickering is no problem, really. It keeps bumping the thread back up to the top which means more eyes see it.

Not the kind of attention one would want IMHO. Lot's of ghouls like to stand by and watch a train wreck in progress. However when the collection plate starts getting passed out for the family of the dead and wounded they are no where to be found. Go figure?

[video=youtube;lLXO4YNywLQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLXO4YNywLQ[/video]

Plan B

Banned
Free in AZ is right about facebook. The freedom on facebook, and the free exchange of information there is addictive. The tool is vastly more effective as a result. It's like comparing a telephone to the internet. It also makes the owners of this forum appear childish and hypocritical.

Just take the challenge issued on my sig line. Or you can just continue to hear your own side of the argument, ingoring other viewpoints and continue in your bliss.

Last edited:

Evil Creamsicle

And some of us know very well how dangerous the cops can be, and forge ahead anyway in hopes that we can help to wake others up to this fact. But that's another post for another thread.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
I'm afraid that I am in the position that I have to apologize. Due to inclement weather yesterday our news release has been delayed 24 hours.
Inclement weather delaying a "news" release? Then I guess your "news" release is showing up on some school property while armed.

We shall see!