Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin police departments go commando

Wisconsin police departments go commando

http://www.wpr.org/emergency-respond...ining-exercise

They doesn't just mean to kill us scary meanie militia members. They mean to kill every last gun owner. Assimilate or die.

Banned

No law against not believing in da gubbermint, heck, reading the latest polls a vast majority of Americuns don't believe in da gubbermint. No law against not believing in LE if you ain't broke da law. Now, not recognizing LE = disrespecting LE and they will not tolerate that affront.

Eau Claire County Sheriff Lt. Rodney Stearns needs to be booted from office. I'm a armed survivalist because there is never a cop when you need one, and when you don't want one they are always getting up in your grill.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I've been on the job 32 years and I've always predicted that the militarization of law enforcement was inevitable.

The natural evolution of government is to grow larger and more tyrannical. While the people would protest the military patrolling our streets they've slowly allowed civilian police forces to become the standing army the founding fathers warned against. Couple this with increasing political correctness that prohibits disparaging certain groups and issues and the invasion of our borders, and the epiphany that this country is indeed heading towards doom should become crystal clear.

Unfortunately, for most it is not clear. As long as they can still have food in their mouth, beer bellies, remote controls that give 1000 channels, and access to sexual release, the majority will be comfortable enough to allow their freedoms to be eroded to extinction.

The frog is boiling.

LOL "Predicted" but still go along to get along participated.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pkbites View Post
    I've been on the job 32 years and I've always predicted that the militarization of law enforcement was inevitable.

The natural evolution of government is to grow larger and more tyrannical. While the people would protest the military patrolling our streets they've slowly allowed civilian police forces to become the standing army the founding fathers warned against. Couple this with increasing political correctness that prohibits disparaging certain groups and issues and the invasion of our borders, and the epiphany that this country is indeed heading towards doom should become crystal clear.

Unfortunately, for most it is not clear. As long as they can still have food in their mouth, beer bellies, remote controls that give 1000 channels, and access to sexual release, the majority will be comfortable enough to allow their freedoms to be eroded to extinction.

The frog is boiling.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL "Predicted" but still go along to get along participated.
    No. This militarization thing only recently started spreading to smaller agencies and areas. For years it was isolated to federal and certain large agencies. This sudden increase is quite unsettling.

There is another point to be heeded.

Look at how otherwise law abiding citizens are being treated as compared to real hardened criminals. Street thugs go in and out of the system, getting probation, reduced sentences, having criminal charges changed to ordinance violations (this happens frequently in Milwaukee).

Then we have hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens that make honest mistakes like forgetting to disarm before entering a school, or accidentally bringing their firearm across state lines. And they're the ones who get hammered. The goal is clear: turn everyone into a criminal prohibited from possessing a firearm.

A misdemeanor disorderly conduct violation that involved yelling at your spouse can get you prohibited.
    Next it will be any misdemeanor. Then it will be traffic violations. Then ANY violation of law. Forget to feed the parking meter and lose your right to own a firearm. Does anyone here disagree that this is the masturbation fantasy of the Brady bunch?

Heed this indeed, as though an only-one finally pulled the string in a dark closet to see the light.

If a felon may properly be disbarred his rights under color of law, then we all can legally be disarmed merely by sufficiently lowering the bar of felony.

Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and guns and the Truth. God Bless US Bitter Clingers.

There is another point to be heeded.

Look at how otherwise law abiding citizens are being treated as compared to real hardened criminals. Street thugs go in and out of the system, getting probation, reduced sentences, having criminal charges changed to ordinance violations (this happens frequently in Milwaukee).

Then we have hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens that make honest mistakes like forgetting to disarm before entering a school, or accidentally bringing their firearm across state lines. And they're the ones who get hammered. The goal is clear: turn everyone into a criminal prohibited from possessing a firearm.

A misdemeanor disorderly conduct violation that involved yelling at your spouse can get you prohibited.

Next it will be any misdemeanor. Then it will be traffic violations. Then ANY violation of law. Forget to feed the parking meter and lose your right to own a firearm. Does anyone here disagree that this is the masturbation fantasy of the Brady bunch?

100% correct. When I was arrested for battery, aka self defense, in April 2008, my girlfriend started talking and I yelled "shut the f up! Don't talk without a lawyer" and the DA charged me with domestic disorderly. He then dropped it after the judge cited that we had 5th amendment rights and she wouldn't find me guilty. Any and everything must be illegal, especially advising others of their rights. Luckily for me, she shut up. Had they found out I am a black belt, I would have been charged with many more things.

Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    100% correct. When I was arrested for battery, aka self defense, in April 2008, my girlfriend started talking and I yelled "shut the f up! Don't talk without a lawyer" and the DA charged me with domestic disorderly. He then dropped it after the judge cited that we had 5th amendment rights and she wouldn't find me guilty. Any and everything must be illegal, especially advising others of their rights. Luckily for me, she shut up. Had they found out I am a black belt, I would have been charged with many more things.
    I'd it illegal there to be a black belt?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Filing Date Case Type Case Status
    04-30-2008 Criminal Closed

Count No.......Statute......Description................S everity......Disposition
    1...................940.19(1)...Battery........... ...........Misd. A......Guilty Due to No Contest Plea
    4...................947.01.......Disorderly Conduct.....Misd. B......Guilty Due to No Contest Plea

3...................940.19(1)...Battery........... ............Misd. A......Charge Dismissed but Read In
    2...................947.01.......Disorderly Conduct.....Misd. B......Charge Dismissed but Read In

If you want I can add the Eau Claire County Case Number and the action caption. It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a liar than to lie and remove all doubt.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-20-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Yeah, now this thread has me confused.

I can only go on what this post says. Some clarity would be nice.

What difference does being a black belt make?

Also, what 5th Amendment rights was the judge talking about? Since when is an excited utterance protected by the 5th Amendment? And whats this about advising others of their rights? Most arrests don't require the suspect be Mirandized.

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Battery!?
    Huh?

Yeah, now this thread has me confused.

I can only go on what this post says. Some clarity would be nice.

What difference does being a black belt make?

Also, what 5th Amendment rights was the judge talking about? Since when is an excited utterance protected by the 5th Amendment? And whats this about advising others of their rights? Most arrests don't require the suspect be Mirandized.

Huh?

The difference is that its a force multiplier and instead of battery, it becomes substantial battery because I supposedly possess the divine power of being able to fight entire work camps of striking workers and defeat every opponent I meet with a single death blow. Some jurisdictions punish you for self defense and add charges for any and everything they can think of because it's money in the bank.

You're being intentionally facetious about the 5th Amendment. But a pig like you will always be a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Battery!?

Yup. Apparently choosing to hand my 5 week old daughter off to my girlfriend and meet my attackers head on instead of running with a baby in my arms and getting a baseball bat to the back of the head is "attacking with knowing and willful intent to cause bodily harm." Yay Wisconsin! Not a single one of those ************* could come up with a version of events even remotely similar to the others yet since one was the son of a state trooper, I was automatically guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

They see it as a force multiplier. Like having a roll of quarters in your fist when you punch somebody except that all black belts are magical ninjas, able to leap among the treetops and fly across grassy meadows.

Filing Date Case Type Case Status
    04-30-2008 Criminal Closed

Count No.......Statute......Description................S everity......Disposition
    1...................940.19(1)...Battery........... ...........Misd. A......Guilty Due to No Contest Plea
    4...................947.01.......Disorderly Conduct.....Misd. B......Guilty Due to No Contest Plea

3...................940.19(1)...Battery........... ............Misd. A......Charge Dismissed but Read In
    2...................947.01.......Disorderly Conduct.....Misd. B......Charge Dismissed but Read In

If you want I can add the Eau Claire County Case Number and the action caption. It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a liar than to lie and remove all doubt.

Doug is this like your lying about being a stalker and wife beater? I can add the case number.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Didn't see this before.

Ha! Love the hidden reference. Nailed it.

You're being intentionally facetious about the 5th Amendment. But a pig like you will always be a pig.
    So one moment I'm 100% correct and the next I'm a pig? Have you ever been tested for bi-polar disorder?

And how can I be facetious when I don't have the full story of what you're talking about, which I pointed out? Like I posted previously, I could only respond to the scant details you posted.

Oh, and Wisconsin law does not have multipliers for black belts or other trained individuals.

You're a moron. Being a Milwaukee cop, you know damn well that you and your DA buddies make up the rules as you go. You invent testimony to back each other up and most judges are in on it. I'm not stupid.

I was also denied bail because the guy before me convinced judge Stark to let him go to the bank to "get the bail money" and he never came back. I had enough money in my wallet to cover anything up to $1000 and more than that available on my credit card, which Eau Claire county let me swipe to deposit money to buy a $7 bottle of Dollar Tree shampoo. I'm pretty sure that not providing a fair and impartial trial was a violation of my rights.

Again, lies. "26 04-30-2008 Signature bond signed Amount $ 250.00 Conditions: No contact ... No firearms."
    You're a moron. Being a Milwaukee cop, you know damn well that you and your DA buddies make up the rules as you go. You invent testimony to back each other up and most judges are in on it. I'm not stupid.

I was also denied bail ...
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-21-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Again, lies. "26 04-30-2008 Signature bond signed Amount $ 250.00 Conditions: No contact ... No firearms."
    Lmao your pretty good at this.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

They see it as a force multiplier. Like having a roll of quarters in your fist when you punch somebody except that all black belts are magical ninjas, able to leap among the treetops and fly across grassy meadows.
    Cite please. Thanks

I don't work for Milwaukee Police Department and never have. Nor have I ever claimed to.

And what does this have anything to do with your scattered post about the 5th Amendment and advising you of your rights? Why not fill us in on exactly what you meant by those claims?

If you gave clearer details one could properly respond to your claims and either agree or dispute them. But it appears you'd rather give a blurry version of the story and then insult people who can only respond to the scant amount of information you provide.
    Last edited by pkbites; 09-21-2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Signature bond, huh? Why was I still in jail at the end of July? Use those google skills to check the jail logs. I didn't leave the cell block until late September.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast