• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin police departments go commando

OC for ME

No law against not believing in da gubbermint, heck, reading the latest polls a vast majority of Americuns don't believe in da gubbermint. No law against not believing in LE if you ain't broke da law. Now, not recognizing LE = disrespecting LE and they will not tolerate that affront.

Eau Claire County Sheriff Lt. Rodney Stearns needs to be booted from office. I'm a armed survivalist because there is never a cop when you need one, and when you don't want one they are always getting up in your grill.

pkbites

I've been on the job 32 years and I've always predicted that the militarization of law enforcement was inevitable.

The natural evolution of government is to grow larger and more tyrannical. While the people would protest the military patrolling our streets they've slowly allowed civilian police forces to become the standing army the founding fathers warned against. Couple this with increasing political correctness that prohibits disparaging certain groups and issues and the invasion of our borders, and the epiphany that this country is indeed heading towards doom should become crystal clear.

Unfortunately, for most it is not clear. As long as they can still have food in their mouth, beer bellies, remote controls that give 1000 channels, and access to sexual release, the majority will be comfortable enough to allow their freedoms to be eroded to extinction.

The frog is boiling.

325rto

I've been on the job 32 years and I've always predicted that the militarization of law enforcement was inevitable.

The natural evolution of government is to grow larger and more tyrannical. While the people would protest the military patrolling our streets they've slowly allowed civilian police forces to become the standing army the founding fathers warned against. Couple this with increasing political correctness that prohibits disparaging certain groups and issues and the invasion of our borders, and the epiphany that this country is indeed heading towards doom should become crystal clear.

Unfortunately, for most it is not clear. As long as they can still have food in their mouth, beer bellies, remote controls that give 1000 channels, and access to sexual release, the majority will be comfortable enough to allow their freedoms to be eroded to extinction.

The frog is boiling.

+1

pkbites

There is another point to be heeded.

Look at how otherwise law abiding citizens are being treated as compared to real hardened criminals. Street thugs go in and out of the system, getting probation, reduced sentences, having criminal charges changed to ordinance violations (this happens frequently in Milwaukee).

Then we have hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens that make honest mistakes like forgetting to disarm before entering a school, or accidentally bringing their firearm across state lines. And they're the ones who get hammered. The goal is clear: turn everyone into a criminal prohibited from possessing a firearm.

A misdemeanor disorderly conduct violation that involved yelling at your spouse can get you prohibited.
Next it will be any misdemeanor. Then it will be traffic violations. Then ANY violation of law. Forget to feed the parking meter and lose your right to own a firearm. Does anyone here disagree that this is the masturbation fantasy of the Brady bunch?

wimwag

There is another point to be heeded.

Look at how otherwise law abiding citizens are being treated as compared to real hardened criminals. Street thugs go in and out of the system, getting probation, reduced sentences, having criminal charges changed to ordinance violations (this happens frequently in Milwaukee).

Then we have hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens that make honest mistakes like forgetting to disarm before entering a school, or accidentally bringing their firearm across state lines. And they're the ones who get hammered. The goal is clear: turn everyone into a criminal prohibited from possessing a firearm.

A misdemeanor disorderly conduct violation that involved yelling at your spouse can get you prohibited.

Next it will be any misdemeanor. Then it will be traffic violations. Then ANY violation of law. Forget to feed the parking meter and lose your right to own a firearm. Does anyone here disagree that this is the masturbation fantasy of the Brady bunch?

100% correct. When I was arrested for battery, aka self defense, in April 2008, my girlfriend started talking and I yelled "shut the f up! Don't talk without a lawyer" and the DA charged me with domestic disorderly. He then dropped it after the judge cited that we had 5th amendment rights and she wouldn't find me guilty. Any and everything must be illegal, especially advising others of their rights. Luckily for me, she shut up. Had they found out I am a black belt, I would have been charged with many more things.

Primus

100% correct. When I was arrested for battery, aka self defense, in April 2008, my girlfriend started talking and I yelled "shut the f up! Don't talk without a lawyer" and the DA charged me with domestic disorderly. He then dropped it after the judge cited that we had 5th amendment rights and she wouldn't find me guilty. Any and everything must be illegal, especially advising others of their rights. Luckily for me, she shut up. Had they found out I am a black belt, I would have been charged with many more things.

I'd it illegal there to be a black belt?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

pkbites

Yeah, now this thread has me confused.

I can only go on what this post says. Some clarity would be nice.

What difference does being a black belt make?

Also, what 5th Amendment rights was the judge talking about? Since when is an excited utterance protected by the 5th Amendment? And whats this about advising others of their rights? Most arrests don't require the suspect be Mirandized.

Battery!?

Huh? :confused:

wimwag

Yeah, now this thread has me confused.

I can only go on what this post says. Some clarity would be nice.

What difference does being a black belt make?

Also, what 5th Amendment rights was the judge talking about? Since when is an excited utterance protected by the 5th Amendment? And whats this about advising others of their rights? Most arrests don't require the suspect be Mirandized.

Huh? :confused:

The difference is that its a force multiplier and instead of battery, it becomes substantial battery because I supposedly possess the divine power of being able to fight entire work camps of striking workers and defeat every opponent I meet with a single death blow. Some jurisdictions punish you for self defense and add charges for any and everything they can think of because it's money in the bank.

You're being intentionally facetious about the 5th Amendment. But a pig like you will always be a pig.

wimwag

Battery!?

Yup. Apparently choosing to hand my 5 week old daughter off to my girlfriend and meet my attackers head on instead of running with a baby in my arms and getting a baseball bat to the back of the head is "attacking with knowing and willful intent to cause bodily harm." Yay Wisconsin! Not a single one of those ************* could come up with a version of events even remotely similar to the others yet since one was the son of a state trooper, I was automatically guilty.

wimwag

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

They see it as a force multiplier. Like having a roll of quarters in your fist when you punch somebody except that all black belts are magical ninjas, able to leap among the treetops and fly across grassy meadows.

wimwag

Filing Date Case Type Case Status
04-30-2008 Criminal Closed

Count No.......Statute......Description................Severity......Disposition
1...................940.19(1)...Battery......................Misd. A......Guilty Due to No Contest Plea
4...................947.01.......Disorderly Conduct.....Misd. B......Guilty Due to No Contest Plea

3...................940.19(1)...Battery.......................Misd. A......Charge Dismissed but Read In
2...................947.01.......Disorderly Conduct.....Misd. B......Charge Dismissed but Read In

If you want I can add the Eau Claire County Case Number and the action caption. It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a liar than to lie and remove all doubt.

Doug is this like your lying about being a stalker and wife beater? I can add the case number.

pkbites

You're being intentionally facetious about the 5th Amendment. But a pig like you will always be a pig.

So one moment I'm 100% correct and the next I'm a pig? Have you ever been tested for bi-polar disorder?

And how can I be facetious when I don't have the full story of what you're talking about, which I pointed out? Like I posted previously, I could only respond to the scant details you posted.

Oh, and Wisconsin law does not have multipliers for black belts or other trained individuals.

wimwag

You're a moron. Being a Milwaukee cop, you know damn well that you and your DA buddies make up the rules as you go. You invent testimony to back each other up and most judges are in on it. I'm not stupid.

I was also denied bail because the guy before me convinced judge Stark to let him go to the bank to "get the bail money" and he never came back. I had enough money in my wallet to cover anything up to $1000 and more than that available on my credit card, which Eau Claire county let me swipe to deposit money to buy a $7 bottle of Dollar Tree shampoo. I'm pretty sure that not providing a fair and impartial trial was a violation of my rights.

Primus

They see it as a force multiplier. Like having a roll of quarters in your fist when you punch somebody except that all black belts are magical ninjas, able to leap among the treetops and fly across grassy meadows.
Cite please. Thanks

pkbites

You're a moron. Being a Milwaukee cop, you know damn well that you and your DA buddies make up the rules as you go. You invent testimony to back each other up and most judges are in on it. I'm not stupid.

I don't work for Milwaukee Police Department and never have. Nor have I ever claimed to.

And what does this have anything to do with your scattered post about the 5th Amendment and advising you of your rights? Why not fill us in on exactly what you meant by those claims?

If you gave clearer details one could properly respond to your claims and either agree or dispute them. But it appears you'd rather give a blurry version of the story and then insult people who can only respond to the scant amount of information you provide.

Last edited: