• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin police departments go commando

wimwag

Again, lies. "26 04-30-2008 Signature bond signed Amount $ 250.00 Conditions: No contact ... No firearms."

Signature bond, huh? Why was I still in jail at the end of July? Use those google skills to check the jail logs. I didn't leave the cell block until late September.

wimwag

I thought a super secret DOD mall cop like yourself would have known that they're public record.

If you were able to find out what color undies I have on today, you would.

wimwag

Why you come after me when I point out the cops training for air insertion? Got something to get off your chest? Like, your being a shill and taking money to discredit gun owners...I wouldn't be surprised if you were running the "poll watchers militia" facebook page.

pkbites

taking money to discredit gun owners

Can you even legally own a firearm?

It's been over a week and you have yet to give details about the babble you spewed about what a judge said and police not reading you rights and so on. Would you care to explain what you meant or will you be repeating more 60's era insults towards me?

You're the one that made the post so if you don't give details I'll have to assume either Nightmare is correct and you are lying, or, as I suspect, you are M.O. who needs to be M.I..

JoeSparky

Centurion
To the OP of this thread---

I need mind bleach after the image impressed upon my mind upon just reading this thread title----

Cops going Commando!--- really?:shocker::shocker:

Still I shudder at the thought!

wimwag

Can and do. I even have a few NFA. Would the popo sign off for a prohibited person?

The Truth

Just curious, how are you able to carry with a domestic violence charge and a specifically worded bail stipulation of "no firearms?" I'm an ignorant shill, please enlighten me!

wimwag

Just curious, how are you able to carry with a domestic violence charge and a specifically worded bail stipulation of "no firearms?" I'm an ignorant shill, please enlighten me!

Ummm because being charged is not the same as being convicted?????

wimwag

And I have to point out that bail stipulations are only valid until the end of a trial. After which, they become null and void.

wimwag

I was not found guilty of any domestic violence charges. Doug is just being Doug and twisting truth to cause drama

wimwag

We may be stumbling onto the root issue in the background check issue, the effects of the economy on inclusive and exclusive hiring requirements. That is, does the human resources department tell the investigator, "We want to hire unless ..." or "At this salary range they better be god-like for us to hire."

OPie has not the slightest notion of the dollar value of a high level clearance (as for national strategic assets) long maintained.

Lol and that's why I make $20.50 an hour and work 5 10-15 hour shifts a week.

wimwag

The WI DOJ also concurred with the FBI when I got my permit here. As well as the state of Utah and the Hennepin County Sheriff when I got my Minnesota permit for liberal Minnesota.

Doug, I'm about to start posting your phone number, address and license plate number. Keep it up.

The Truth

Case Number 2008CM000727 04-30-2008 Eau Claire Count 4 947.01 Disorderly Conduct Misd. B 04-29-2008 No Contest on 06-12-2008 Charge Modifier(s) Statute Cite Description 968.075(1)(a) Domestic Abuse On 06-12-2008 there was a finding of: Action Court Official Guilty Due to No Contest Plea Gabler, William M

This could be fake, I guess, but based on wigwam's responses I'll bet it's legit in which case...

I was not found guilty of any domestic violence charges. Doug is just being Doug and twisting truth to cause drama

...your careful wording makes me wonder. "I was not found guilty," encompasses a "no contest plea," as a possible outcome, so you're not really arguing that you didn't plead no contest, in which case I would really like to know how you are able to own and carry a firearm. Again, I have no dog in this fight, I'm just trying to understand statutes in regards to not being able to own a gun. No offense meant at all.