Thread: Fundraising....where to send funds??????

Question Fundraising....where to send funds??????

I would like to attempt a fundraising campaign that supports our natural right to defend ourselves as we see fit.
    I have a few Ideas of how I can raise money but before I start I need to have a reputable benefactor to send the funds to.
    Can anyone give me some Ideas?
    Maybe some type of fund that gives legal representation assistance to civilians that are being persecuted by means of unconstitutional laws.
    Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Banned
    Start a shop to teach people how to make their own guns ... or support such an endeavor

Quote Originally Posted by Wastinbait View Post
    I would like to attempt a fundraising campaign that supports our natural right to defend ourselves as we see fit.
    I have a few Ideas of how I can raise money but before I start I need to have a reputable benefactor to send the funds to.
    Can anyone give me some Ideas?
    Maybe some type of fund that gives legal representation assistance to civilians that are being persecuted by means of unconstitutional laws.
    Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    I dunno about "reputable", but you might try getting "Uncle Ted" Nugent behind the idea. He appears to be very passionate about our 2A rights. Or Chuck Norris. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!