Thread: Leonard Embody makes The News

Leonard Embody makes The News

Leonard Embody was Spotted Carrying a Rifle near a High School in Nashville.

Opposing Views and The Tennessean made a Report of This, together with an On-0Line Post here:
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...en-carry-video

While it may not be Politically Popular, and Long Gun Carry which is Something that This Forum would rather not Discuss, I Think that it is Important to Use This Opportunity to again Express My Support for His Actions since They are Lawful.

People Expect People to Follow The Law, and in This Case, They Complain when Those Laws are Actually Followed.

People can NOT have it both Ways.

If We all Believe in Our Second Amendment Rights, We need to Uphold Them and The Law as it is Written.

aadvark

why.......why?

there's only two things wrong I find... and that's having the rifle across his chest vs. across his back, and the body armor.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    there's only two things wrong I find... and that's having the rifle across his chest vs. across his back, and the body armor.
    I am curious as to what you have against law abiding people wearing body armor? It is just a form of personal protection.

Are you also against condoms? How about snake leggings? Seat belts? Jock straps with athletic protectors? Steel toed boots? Oven mitts? Motorcycle helmets?

I have a problem with the color. it clashes with his outfit.

I move 2 states away, and still hear of that guy. My only problem with this is that he is called a pro-gun advocate. He is really trolling for a payday.
    Life Member: Tennessee Firearms Association, GOA, NRA.
    Member: Florida Carry

Check out CopBlock. Apparently he also got into difficulty in Gallatin. Gets around, doesn't he?
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Well I will say this for him - he does not give up! I hope he does get a payday from ignorant police officers. That seems to be the only way they learn as of late.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi