• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Leonard Embody makes The News

aadvark

Leonard Embody was Spotted Carrying a Rifle near a High School in Nashville.

Opposing Views and The Tennessean made a Report of This, together with an On-0Line Post here:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...e-near-scared-school-promote-open-carry-video

While it may not be Politically Popular, and Long Gun Carry which is Something that This Forum would rather not Discuss, I Think that it is Important to Use This Opportunity to again Express My Support for His Actions since They are Lawful.

People Expect People to Follow The Law, and in This Case, They Complain when Those Laws are Actually Followed.

People can NOT have it both Ways.

If We all Believe in Our Second Amendment Rights, We need to Uphold Them and The Law as it is Written.

aadvark

sota

there's only two things wrong I find... and that's having the rifle across his chest vs. across his back, and the body armor.

rscottie

there's only two things wrong I find... and that's having the rifle across his chest vs. across his back, and the body armor.

I am curious as to what you have against law abiding people wearing body armor? It is just a form of personal protection.

Are you also against condoms? How about snake leggings? Seat belts? Jock straps with athletic protectors? Steel toed boots? Oven mitts? Motorcycle helmets?

sota

I have a problem with the color. it clashes with his outfit. :D

SomeKid

I move 2 states away, and still hear of that guy. My only problem with this is that he is called a pro-gun advocate. He is really trolling for a payday.

FreeInAZ

Well I will say this for him - he does not give up! ;) I hope he does get a payday from ignorant police officers. That seems to be the only way they learn as of late. :(