Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Sept 20

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Sept 20

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Sept 20th 9:30 am

The Dairy Bar Restaurant
    1602 Roseneath Road...............................Directions
    Richmond, Virginia 23230
    Phone: 804-355-1937

Been way to long since we have been to this Richmond landmark - great food and prices.

Top of the agenda for discussion is hunting and camping on your own land.
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...n-his-own-farm
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

How weird, I was just thinking, as I drove past there today, that I needed to suggest another visit
    Last edited by scouser; 09-19-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Breakfast, and then a milkshake to take home for after dinner. What a country!

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

We got a few stares while standing around out front before breakfast. The guy who owns/runs the place came over after we sat down and we had a nice conversation about OC and gun-buster signs and the general public panicing (or not panicing) when seeing an openly carried gun. The story of the arrest for non-support was retold.

Had a guy and his female companion come in while we were eating - while he was removing his hoodie (which did panic me ) he briefly exposed his CC'd tupperware handgun (which eliminated my feeling of panic ).

There was another minor crisis averted when a marischino cherry with attendant whipped cream was rescued from the table top. Consumption of the breakfast of champions resumed without incident.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

There was another minor crisis averted when a marischino cherry with attendant whipped cream was rescued from the table top. Consumption of the breakfast of champions resumed without incident.

stay safe.
    Minor crisis???? It would have been a meltdown on a nuclear reactor scale. I can't remember the last time I got to eat the cherry on any shakes I've consumed at RCD in the past, and I like those cherries as much as he does