Thread: Partially hidden

Partially hidden

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site as well as open carrying in NC. I was just wondering if anyone knew some good ranges in the Jacksonville area. Also, I have a in the pants holster and was wondering if that was good for oc as long as I tucked my shirt behind it. Or must it be 100% visible outside the clothing. I'm getting mixed answers around here. I only know PA laws on this subject. Would really appreciate some feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirky_Jerky View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this site as well as open carrying in NC. I was just wondering if anyone knew some good ranges in the Jacksonville area. Also, I have a in the pants holster and was wondering if that was good for oc as long as I tucked my shirt behind it. Or must it be 100% visible outside the clothing. I'm getting mixed answers around here. I only know PA laws on this subject. Would really appreciate some feedback.
    IWB is ok in NC, I have never heard of anyone being hassled or arrested for it.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump