• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy

VicBerg

Hi everyone
I'm new here to OCDO, and new to open carrying in NC. I was wondering if anyone new of any decent ranges in the Jacksonville area. Also, I have a inside the pants holster. Does anyone know if thats ok for OC if I tuck my shirt behind it, or does it have to be 100% visible. I'm getting mixed answered and would like something solid. I've tried looking it up but can't find anything on this particular question. I appreciate any and all feedback.
Thank you

VicBerg

Actually that was me. I didn't realise the first time I posted it I was on my girlfriends account. Not very tech savvy.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Actually that was me. I didn't realise the first time I posted it I was on my girlfriends account. Not very tech savvy.

Sooo,,, which is it,, are you on her account,,, did you have a question,,
Is this you,, your GF,, or some body else,,
Who are you really trying to be,,
Im confused,, do you have your own account,, do you have your own screen name,,
Who am I talking to,, whats going on here???

VicBerg

I'm me. My girlfriend has one as well. I didn't realise she signed in on my phone. Quirky_Jerky is my girlfriend. I am me. This is my account. I made almost the identical post while signed in to her account. Thought I deleted it, the. Signed on to mine and reposted it. It must not have deleted on hers. I hope that helps explain it all.

Primus

I'm me. My girlfriend has one as well. I didn't realise she signed in on my phone. Quirky_Jerky is my girlfriend. I am me. This is my account. I made almost the identical post while signed in to her account. Thought I deleted it, the. Signed on to mine and reposted it. It must not have deleted on hers. I hope that helps explain it all.
So your girl is quirky jerky? Nice....

VicBerg

Well. This has been a blast. But I was actually hoping for some help. Ya know, my post at the top. So if you not gonna be helpful just don't comment.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Well. This has been a blast. But I was actually hoping for some help. Ya know, my post at the top. So if you not gonna be helpful just don't comment.
Perhaps you should exibit some degree of restraint - it is you that confused the issue + did not post in the sub-forum that would get you state specific answers. I moved it for you.

VicBerg

Thank you. What do you mean subforum? Where should I post from now on? Also I have plenty of restraint. I just don't feel like discussing why I made a mistake. I was only looking for help and this site seemed very knowledgeable and helpful

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thank you. What do you mean subforum? Where should I post from now on? Also I have plenty of restraint. I just don't feel like discussing why I made a mistake. I was only looking for help and this site seemed very knowledgeable and helpful
OCDO, the entire site, is the forum. The individual categories are sub-forums.

When you have a state specific question/topic, it should be posted in the state sub-forum to which it applies.

The choice of what to discuss or not is not restricted to solely your wishes - especially when you have made mistakes. Please read the Forum Rules for some guidance.

VicBerg

Thank you for the assistance. And yes. While I understand it is not restricted. I simply made a request that we drop the whole confusing topic.

VicBerg

Once again I thank you. I will make sure to post in the correct place AND be much more careful before posting.

solus

ok, how bout we bring over WW's. et al., posts to this thread so others can see what the devil is discussed and then close the other thread.

or,

close this one and direct everyone over there?

btw, welcome to the NC forum.

ipse

Last edited:

VicBerg

Flatwoods Gunshop and Range
111 2nd Amendment Ln Hubert NC 28539
half way between Jacksonville and Swansboro
OUTDOOR RANGE

Sportsman Lodge
3521 New Bern Hwy,
Jacksonville, NC 28546
INDOOR RANGE
I'll definitely check out that indoor range next week. Thank you.