• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

he was "concerned that the atmosphere was collapsing"-he should tell the pres.

davidmcbeth

Banned
he was "concerned that the atmosphere was collapsing"-he should tell the pres.

According to a criminal complaint, when Gonzalez was apprehended he told Secret Service agents he was "concerned that the atmosphere was collapsing" and needed to contact the president "so he could get word out to the people."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-09-20-04-59-08

Not guilty .. the guy seemed to have a general concern for our safety .. Gore will blame global warming .. and Obamalama will say he invited the illegal for lunch ...

Yard Sale

The media coverage of this is very interesting. They are criticizing the S.S. for not shooting him on sight, or at the very least, for not releasing the hounds on him when he jumped the fence. They are cheerleading for the execution of the trespasser on their king's grounds.

davidmcbeth

Banned
The media coverage of this is very interesting. They are criticizing the S.S. for not shooting him on sight, or at the very least, for not releasing the hounds on him when he jumped the fence. They are cheerleading for the execution of the trespasser on their king's grounds.

I've been there .. did not see any signs saying "keep out"...

Kill kill kill ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2jiRPlq2U

With emphasis on bang BANG ... cannot watch this on public land, as the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song advocates violence ....

Attitudes in our country sure have changed ...

Last edited:

MontanaResident

atmosphere was collapsing

Okay, message recieved, now what? Should I stay indoors, go outside, fill a water bottle, read a book, take a nap...? :confused:

Last edited: