• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A funny pic of cop -- "stop resisting" OH. Rice gets booted fro NFL, this guy: medal

state hater

Banned
Well...This is how cops get away with putting a beat-down on those who hurt their "wittle feewings" by talking mean to them. No cop, who witnesses such a beat-down, will intercede on the behalf of the disrespectful citizen. Nope that cop will at a minimum stand back and secure the area, he may even call a supervisor.

So you admit that they're not worthy of respect?

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
I'm sure she WAS resisting...at the very least, it's culturally de rigueur. What happened BEFORE the beat-down? I can guess...

Being male or female doesn't matter: You don't cooperate with the police, obey their orders or go quietly, period. And you certainly don't stop running your mouth during the entire "encounter" either. That's just to be expected (and cops probably know that better than most "civilians" do, or want to admit).

Why people give cops ANY reason to get physical is beyond me, and it's just plain stupid (and suicidal) to provoke people with guns, tasers, batons and calling-in backup -- you can't win -- yet it happens all the time.

I'll bet there were plenty of people in germany that said the same things about the nazis and gestapo . . . .

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I'm sure she WAS resisting...at the very least, it's culturally de rigueur. What happened BEFORE the beat-down? I can guess...

Being male or female doesn't matter: You don't cooperate with the police, obey their orders or go quietly, period. And you certainly don't stop running your mouth during the entire "encounter" either. That's just to be expected (and cops probably know that better than most "civilians" do, or want to admit).

Why people give cops ANY reason to get physical is beyond me, and it's just plain stupid (and suicidal) to provoke people with guns, tasers, batons and calling-in backup -- you can't win -- yet it happens all the time.

You're Russian, aren't you?

The Truth

Yeah, you can't do that. You're supposed to stop resisting AKA go limp, 100% submissive. It's a psychological thing.

OC for ME

So you admit that they're not worthy of respect?
Nooo, you are "saying" that.

All cops deserve a civil encounter. Respect is withheld based on the actions of the individual cop.

LE has not earned my respect. The cop in the video clearly does not care if he is recorded. especially in this day and age. LEAs that do not "arm" their minions with cameras are only interested in providing cover for the thugs that they employ.

That cop may, at some level, rely upon his union and his LEA to protect him. This reliance is not unfounded based on many years of LEAs moving heaven and earth to shield their lawless minions from being held to acount. Prosecutors and judges are a second and third line of defense. The cops that come on here will not hold their thug counterparts to account and shift the burden onto we the citizenry. LEAs rely upon exceptions in the law to mitigate any accountability for their minions unlawful acts.

This cop may never see the inside of a courtroom as a result of his felonious assault of that citizen. Avoiding accountability for the lawless acts of its minions is job one for every LEA.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran

I did. A LEO attempted to bully me, to the point of drawing his weapon, repeatedly, and pointing it at me. I walked away with 15K and he peed his pants.

All cops deserve a civil encounter. Respect is withheld based on the actions of the individual cop.

This is Truth!!

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
"You're Russian, aren't you?" -- marshaul

Nyet...and no matter what you hear the assorted American Imperialist newscasts say, there are no Russians in Ukraine, either. (my buddy Vlad clearly said so -- repeatedly).

If you want the REAL news (and pravda) then tune-in to RT News...

;-)

Last edited: