• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

lewrockwell.com: the global elites are terrified of secession and decentralization

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden valley gunner

I've read it. I click on Lewrockwell daily though and read most of their articles.

I am also an anarchist. Yet don't believe in ******* in the campfire to make my point.

stealthyeliminator

Not how it works. When an article is posted the poster and article are up for criticism and praise. There are no "only praise allowed" threads.

If you praise it, then praise it. Don't criticize the criticizers for criticizing. See the hypocrisy? Or you can criticize select criticizer but it fails to further the praise of the the criticized article or criticized OP.

Make sense?

You didn't criticize the article, and you've given no indication that you've even read the article. See the difference?

Primus

You didn't criticize the article, and you've given no indication that you've even read the article. See the difference?
Nope. See no difference. Especially since ALL I've said is "+1 well said" which means I agreed with SOMEONE ELSE. Also there's been several posts calling him crazy and anger ridden from other guys. Yet your still focused on me agreeing with someone else. Also, I clarified that POSTER and the article are up for grabs.

But carry on my friend....

J_dazzle23

primus: a man who claims that his goal as a cop is to oppose the crooked, disgusting, evil things that the "bad cops" do, but who fights tooth-and-nail to defend the crooked, disgusting, evil power structure every chance that he gets

What a surprise.
State hater-

A man that has been ducking the simple question......"other than sling propeganda on the internet, what are you doing/suggest we do to effect the change you want to see in the world?"

At least primus (a guy I often disagree with) is spending his days enforcing a rule of law system that he believes in. Walking the walk....as we say

What do you do to change the world in what you see would be a positive way? Certainly your answer can't be trolling opencarry.org?

The Truth

Also, if you're going to give Primus crap for saying (+1 well said) why not give me crap for making the original post that he "+1'd?"

I ended up reading the article and honestly I think you would like it, Primus.

Primus

Also, if you're going to give Primus crap for saying (+1 well said) why not give me crap for making the original post that he "+1'd?"

Based on your recommendation I'll trust it and read it.

Primus

primus: a man who claims that his goal as a cop is to oppose the crooked, disgusting, evil things that the "bad cops" do, but who fights tooth-and-nail to defend the crooked, disgusting, evil power structure every chance that he gets

What a surprise.
What do you know about my "goals"? Oh wait... Nothing. You and I havent even gotten into a serious tit for tat discussion about my beliefs or politics or anything else. You've just come in swinging at EVERYONE.

And literally EVERYONE (to include myself) has offered some kind of advice. You've taken none and just s*** on everyone.

The saddest part is you've s**** on some very respectable/intelligent guys that AGREE with you. Oh well.... You made your bed so lay in it....

J_dazzle23

What do you know about my "goals"? Oh wait... Nothing. You and I havent even gotten into a serious tit for tat discussion about my beliefs or politics or anything else. You've just come in swinging at EVERYONE.

And literally EVERYONE (to include myself) has offered some kind of advice. You've taken none and just s*** on everyone.

The saddest part is you've s**** on some very respectable/intelligent guys that AGREE with you. Oh well.... You made your bed so lay in it....
when someone comes to an online forum throwing need for validation of their different views on life, and people don't give them what they are looking for, the inevitable meltdown is truly something to behold.

I've tried to start reasonable discussion in an adult manner to salvage his (possible) good points, but have found no cooperation.

stealthyeliminator

I wasn't 'giving him crap' and my comments were as much directed to you as him. The quoting system on this forum is jacked. Nested quotes should be default.

Edit: I'm glad you decided to read it. I hope primus does as well. Not saying it's like the best article written all year but it's worth reading for sure.

Last edited:

state hater

Banned
when someone comes to an online forum throwing need for validation of their different views on life, and people don't give them what they are looking for, the inevitable meltdown is truly something to behold.

I've tried to start reasonable discussion in an adult manner to salvage his (possible) good points, but have found no cooperation.

I'm not melting down, and I'm not your friend.

J_dazzle23

I'm not melting down, and I'm not your friend.
Trolling used to mean something.....smh.
So childish.

why don't you answer my question? I will ask for the third time:

What are you doing, and what do you suggest we all do to effect the change you want to see, outside of posting unilateral ideas on this site?

I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:

state hater

Banned
"Stop thinking anyone has the right to rule you. Stop talking as if anyone has the right to rule you. Stop acting as if anyone has the right to rule you."

Larken Rose

I'll add to this:

Live your life according to the non-aggression principle (don't initiate force, and don't commit fraud). If someone initiates force against you, then defend yourself, regardless of whether that person is wearing a costume and is employed by a gang of liars and thieves.

The Truth

@state hater

Maybe you should troll www.forumsfortherulingclass.com or policeone then.

You also clearly have no concept of respect whatsoever. Apparently respecting someone is being "buddy-buddy," with them. I don't have to agree with someone's lifestyle or their worldviews to respect them. And I damn sure don't respect everyone who lives a similar lifestyle or shares similar worldviews as me. You can't just beat a child for doing something wrong, you must teach the right way. Something tells me your dominant parent was/is an a$$hole.

Your tone and rhetoric remind me of when my old roommate from years ago got really into Charles Dawkins and atheism. He would find a way to condescend anyone who would listen to him rant. No one respected him, because he respected no one. He would be in a room full of atheists and single out the one agnostic to shame and insult him in front of everyone for not being "full-on atheist." It was narcissistic, sadistic, and abhorrent. I'm glad I haven't seen or talked to this guy in over 5 years. Sadly, he probably never realized how little respect he got because his favorite thing to do was hear himself talk. He was genuinely unconcerned with others' feelings or thoughts, and he was only satisfied when he satisfied himself. He was truly angry at everyone.

J_dazzle23

"Stop thinking anyone has the right to rule you. Stop talking as if anyone has the right to rule you. Stop acting as if anyone has the right to rule you."

Larken Rose

I'll add to this:

Live your life according to the non-aggression principle (don't initiate force, and don't commit fraud). If someone initiates force against you, then defend yourself, regardless of whether that person is wearing a costume and is employed by a gang of liars and thieves.
I asked you a direct question and got nothing but personal advice that I feel I do not need (and trust me, you do not know me enough to make that judgement call)

Your post, frankly, sounds like common sense.

Let's put this into perspective for you, though. If you are so anti-ruling class, let me remind you of one thing: the fiat money system you currently pay your Internet bill with to be able to post here is the number one source of control and manipulation by ANYONE, period.

Simply living in this society and using greenbacks to pay your bills, by your definition, you are being controlled. Hate to break it to you.

I'll ask again, number four now: what are you doing to effect change, or advise we do? Because your answer, quite frankly, summed up to "don't let yourself get bullied by bad guys".

Primus

I've seen you tell others to fight cop abuse by becoming cops.

They want to be buddy buddy with you, and at most, use kid gloves on you. They're upset with me because I'm adamant about not taking $hit from the ruling class anymore. I make them look cowardly and lukewarm, so they falsely accuse me of not being sincere in my views.

Oh damn.... Guilty as charged.

I did tell someone who ASKED a question about being a cop that they could affect change by BEING a cop. No crap..... You can change a whole department by being chief. Which is more then you'll ever change...

Also... You didn't "see" me tell anyone anything.

You read it *******.

Finally, the guys on here who are amicable with me do so because they want to. They realize we have more in common then some are willing to accept.

Oh and they just aren't d bags in general.

state hater

Banned
Your post, frankly, sounds like common sense.

So you agree with Larken Rose's statement?

Let's put this into perspective for you, though. If you are so anti-ruling class, let me remind you of one thing: the fiat money system you currently pay your Internet bill with to be able to post here is the number one source of control and manipulation by ANYONE, period.

Simply living in this society and using greenbacks to pay your bills, by your definition, you are being controlled. Hate to break it to you.

I'll ask again, number four now: what are you doing to effect change, or advise we do? Because your answer, quite frankly, summed up to "don't let yourself get bullied by bad guys".

In this regard, I use Bitcoin as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.