• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

lewrockwell.com: the global elites are terrified of secession and decentralization

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Could you please stop posting links to sites that clearly only have anarchy being its driving impetus ?

Attachments

• Capture webpage.PNG
    Capture webpage.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 53

davidmcbeth

Banned
Maybe change your avatar then .. to the one below.

Of course, you should expect many negative comments. :banana::banana:

Attachments

• Capture anarchy.jpg
    Capture anarchy.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 66

davidmcbeth

Banned
don't be posting stuff like this I guess .. I said p-l-e-a-s-e ... :uhoh:

Attachments

• Capture warning.jpg
    Capture warning.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Capture dog.jpg
    Capture dog.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 55

stealthyeliminator

You should rethink the path on which you have embarked, heed moderation and our previous conversational exchange.

It's a problem to post links to lewrockwell.com?

That would be an incredible mistake on your part, sir, to make such a decree.

stealthyeliminator

It is not the material/links, but the commentary from user OPs that goes with it that is the primary problem.

Ok, thank you for clarifying that.

In an attempt to salvage any hope this thread had - it does seem like the article might have some interesting insight and analysis. I look forward to reading it.

The Truth

It's kinda sad when you are dissuading people who would normally agree with you just because you choose eyerollingly-painful-to-read rhetoric to go along with your link-sharing. This isn't Facebook.

I don't even want to click on the link. I can only assume it's sensational, uninteresting, and I've probably already read tens of other articles that say probably the same thing - exactly what your rhetoric speaks of.

solus

naw'llll, i'll pass as there is a real concern that if i click on the link(s) my computer will implode like a vampire exposed to sunlight...

ipse

stealthyeliminator

It's kinda sad when you are dissuading people who would normally agree with you just because you choose eyerollingly-painful-to-read rhetoric to go along with your link-sharing. This isn't Facebook.

I don't even want to click on the link. I can only assume it's sensational, uninteresting, and I've probably already read tens of other articles that say probably the same thing - exactly what your rhetoric speaks of.

No, it's a good article. It's interesting. You should give it a shot. It's not flagrantly anarchistic at all. It's really just a few insights about the Scottish referendum and succession.

Primus

+1 well said

stealthyeliminator

+1 well said

It's sad when people turn blind eye to a message and use an excuse that they've found fault with the messenger. It's a good article. If you don't want to read it, perhaps you should just refrain from commenting in the thread about that article that you refuse to read?

Primus

It's sad when people turn blind eye to a message and use an excuse that they've found fault with the messenger. It's a good article. If you don't want to read it, perhaps you should just refrain from commenting in the thread about that article that you refuse to read?
Not how it works. When an article is posted the poster and article are up for criticism and praise. There are no "only praise allowed" threads.

If you praise it, then praise it. Don't criticize the criticizers for criticizing. See the hypocrisy? Or you can criticize select criticizer but it fails to further the praise of the the criticized article or criticized OP.

Make sense?

The Truth

OK I've read the article. It was actually pretty interesting. Ideas presented in the article seem rational and easy to relate to. Very informative.

You see my point though. I never would have read the article if all I had to go on was a link and some anger. I find the only way to support a roof and walls is to build a foundation.

WalkingWolf

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but certainly if the messenger is a few bricks short then that is a good reason not to waste time. Plus I guess the messenger does not know that the secession vote was no.

The OP is a example why anarchy will not work. He will not even abide by social rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.