Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: when push comes to shove, conservatives favor cop worship over self-defense

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212

    Angry when push comes to shove, conservatives favor cop worship over self-defense

    http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/17/te...-who-killed-ho

    A man in TEXAS is facing the possibility of being butchered by the bloodthirsty cretins for shooting a cop, in the middle of the night, during a no-knock raid. One would think that in TEXAS, a place where the Castle Doctrine is supposedly sacred, the persecutor would have been beaten senseless with aluminum baseball bats for even daring to threaten this innocent man with state MURDER for defending himself and his family, however, a lot of people in TEXAS claim to love self-defense and the Castle Doctrine, but when push comes to shove, they throw that all out the window in favor of fellating the police state. This is obviously due to christ-insanity's directive to completely submit to rulers.

    How much more unreasonable can cops and persecutors be? A man shoots a stranger coming into HIS home in the middle of the night, and he's not only arrested, but the bloodthirsty "authorities" try to have him f-ing MURDERED?! As much as I loathe the playing of the race card, I want this man to be freed by whatever means necessary. A grand jury elsewhere in Texas refused to indict a white man who killed a cop under identical circumstances, while this man is black. If it takes a massive racial sht-storm to free him, then so be it. I'm so fed up with the police state - with it now being so bad that we're not even supposed to defend ourselves in our very f-ing HOMES - that I want this man who defended himself from invading trash out of jail by whatever means it takes. How can any sane person want this man charged with anything, much less MURDERED by the state for defending himself?!? Are people THAT insane in the Bible Belt?!
    Last edited by state hater; 09-24-2014 at 12:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Your post would go over better without the~~~

    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Your post would go over better without the~~~
    But then there would be no post.

    Wait a minute. I think I'm seeing what you did there.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212
    Yes, who gives a $hit about the innocent man that they're to murder for defending himself in his own home?

  5. #5
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    I'm actually gonna need a citation for the good people of Texas giving cops blow jobs LOL

    We get your point, and it's a good one. Maybe tone down the rhetoric though, ya?

    Lol....smh

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    Yes, who gives a $hit about the innocent man that they're to murder for defending himself in his own home?
    Oh, I think lots of people care. But generally speaking the ones who speak/write in a reasoned voice are being paid more attention that those that go off on emotional rants that mis-ascribe the reasons for the actions taken by law enforcement against the gentleman.

    Yes, it is beyond a major PITA to have to go to trial (and possibly more than one level of appeal) to expose the foolishness behind the decision to prosecute. But then the ability to do that beats the alternative.

    Rather than foam at the mouth, could you be more helpful in the situation by finding out if there is a legal defense fund and informing us about it? Or if one does not yet exist working with his attorney to establish one?

    OTOH, I've had this secret desire to try my hand at going all Larry Corriea on someone.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  7. #7
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    It's truly laborious to wade through the toddler temper tantrum of emotion which seeps through your every word. Your sensationalism is tiresome.

    No fully developed adult lacks the ability to speak on a subject without coming across as a desperate, powerless child with a sharp tongue.

    Just so you know, I was reprimanded constantly for broad brush cop bashing when I first started posting. I even received demerits. Haven't had an infraction since, yet I've still somehow found a way to properly communicate my position of being anti-statist.

    In regards to your post, Texas continues to surprise me and let me down.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    It's truly laborious to wade through the toddler temper tantrum of emotion which seeps through your every word.
    This is Truth.

    SH, I looked at your threads as comic relief. Like watching someone elses kid crying on the floor at walmart. This is a gun board, in case you were, instead, looking for some cop bashing site. We Open Carry, it's what we do, and we talk about it a lot. You seem to be very angry and it is spilling over here. I think I will leave before you get locked, as you always seem to do to yourself. Pity, you could have offered something.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 09-24-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

  9. #9
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    It's truly laborious to wade through the toddler temper tantrum of emotion which seeps through your every word. Your sensationalism is tiresome.

    No fully developed adult lacks the ability to speak on a subject without coming across as a desperate, powerless child with a sharp tongue.

    Just so you know, I was reprimanded constantly for broad brush cop bashing when I first started posting. I even received demerits. Haven't had an infraction since, yet I've still somehow found a way to properly communicate my position of being anti-statist.

    In regards to your post, Texas continues to surprise me and let me down.
    Well said per usual. +1 I actually commend you for still trying to fix him. I've written him up as a lost cause.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212
    You [plural] are the ones guilty of childishness. An innocent man might be murdered, and all that you clowns can do is focus on me.

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    You [plural] are the ones guilty of childishness. An innocent man might be murdered, and all that you clowns can do is focus on me.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212
    Primus, tell us what you think of Marvin Guy's actions.

  13. #13
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Yeah, because you sound like an angry Alex Jones parrot. I come here to read about Open Carry and other current events through posts written by sane adults who look at things objectively and speak/type in a mature, adult manner. You clearly have evidence to back up most of your claims, yet you STILL continue to add your meaningless emotion-driven shill of a commentary to articles and headlines which speak for themselves. I get it, man. You're passionate about the loss of liberty in America and you want to bring awareness to facts which back up your line of thinking.

    You have made it perfectly clear that you intend to ridicule any perceived opposition instead of make conversation, which is why I brought up Charles Barkley (Richard Dawkins). You come off as a hot head and an extremist, which is why I brought up Alex Jones and the issue of your father. Given your intention to ridicule do you really expect certain people to keep their mouths shut when all you do is repeat the same rhetoric over and over and over again? It just gets old, and honestly me saying this same crap over and over again is getting old. I'm starting to believe that you either just don't get it or you do not care.

    If people here didn't care about you, you wouldn't receive responses or guidance. You should take the hint though when the majority of your threads are being locked. I'm sure you think that's for no reason, and we are all just statist jerks who don't want you here, but that is hardly the case.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  14. #14
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  15. #15
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    ^Great song!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,277
    Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    You [plural] are the ones guilty of childishness. An innocent man might be murdered, and all that you clowns can do is focus on me.
    What is Persecutors?
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •