Thread: This guy must have been kicked in the head by a horse- rapist cop? obey speed limit..

Banned

This guy must have been kicked in the head by a horse- rapist cop? obey speed limit..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592

In response to the arrests of three law enforcement officials in Oklahoma for sexually assaulting women while on the job, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper told women they can avoid getting raped by a cop if they simply follow traffic laws.

Nice thing to say ... I'm sure it made the victims feel alllll better.

I am sure a certain apologist will be along shortly to back up the captains statement.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    He'll probably take the focus off of the --Mod edited quote-- by mentioning me.
    Well he will now...
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-25-2014 at 02:43 AM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

I really need to get up to speed on my rights to make citizen's arrests.
    Last edited by MAC702; 09-24-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I really need to get up to speed on my rights to make citizen's arrests.
    Ditto
    Advocate freedom please

Oh yeah, just follow the traffic laws and the rapist cop won't pull her over for falsified reasons. Seriously?? A cop who would commit rape has too much professional integrity to pull over a woman for no reason??

Besides the obvious of the rape charges, the next most disturbing thing is that this Trooper has a mindset such that he can't see the obvious absurdity of this assertion being a way to avoid bad cops.

Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver View Post
    Oh yeah, just follow the traffic laws and the rapist cop won't pull her over for falsified reasons. Seriously?? A cop who would commit rape has too much professional integrity to pull over a woman for no reason??

Besides the obvious of the rape charges, the next most disturbing thing is that this Trooper has a mindset such that he can't see the obvious absurdity of this assertion being a way to avoid bad cops.
    Well, you see, if the woman would just be perfectly law abiding, then she wouldn't be at risk, and the moral crusader cop wouldn't be tempted by her wiles. Besides, victims-er, womens bodies have a way of shutting that thing down, right?

/vomiting sarcasm
    Last edited by PistolPackingMomma; 09-28-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Having been pulled over three times in a two-year period for "tag light not working", given a verbal warning (field interview) and kicked loose only to find the light working again and again and again......

I wouldn't put it past an honest cop to manufacture a reason much less an officer intent on rape or other mayhem.

(Funny thing, the tag light never 'malfunctioned' except when going through town at O'dark-thirty on my way home. Any other night with an officer behind it worked perfectly. Rain? Worked perfectly. Only on very late night/early morning did it ever 'malfunction'.)
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 09-29-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Well, you see, if the woman would just be perfectly law abiding, then she wouldn't be at risk, and the moral crusader cop wouldn't be tempted by her wiles. Besides, victims-er, womens bodies have a way of shutting that thing down, right?

/vomiting sarcasm
    Made me laugh then felt immediately bad for laughing.

+1
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Reminds me of this