• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This guy must have been kicked in the head by a horse- rapist cop? obey speed limit..

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I really need to get up to speed on my rights to make citizen's arrests.

Last edited:

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
Oh yeah, just follow the traffic laws and the rapist cop won't pull her over for falsified reasons. Seriously?? A cop who would commit rape has too much professional integrity to pull over a woman for no reason??

Besides the obvious of the rape charges, the next most disturbing thing is that this Trooper has a mindset such that he can't see the obvious absurdity of this assertion being a way to avoid bad cops.

PistolPackingMomma

Oh yeah, just follow the traffic laws and the rapist cop won't pull her over for falsified reasons. Seriously?? A cop who would commit rape has too much professional integrity to pull over a woman for no reason??

Besides the obvious of the rape charges, the next most disturbing thing is that this Trooper has a mindset such that he can't see the obvious absurdity of this assertion being a way to avoid bad cops.

Well, you see, if the woman would just be perfectly law abiding, then she wouldn't be at risk, and the moral crusader cop wouldn't be tempted by her wiles. Besides, victims-er, womens bodies have a way of shutting that thing down, right?

/vomiting sarcasm

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

Having been pulled over three times in a two-year period for "tag light not working", given a verbal warning (field interview) and kicked loose only to find the light working again and again and again......

I wouldn't put it past an honest cop to manufacture a reason much less an officer intent on rape or other mayhem.

(Funny thing, the tag light never 'malfunctioned' except when going through town at O'dark-thirty on my way home. Any other night with an officer behind it worked perfectly. Rain? Worked perfectly. Only on very late night/early morning did it ever 'malfunction'.)

Last edited:

runbch

Reminds me of this
[video=youtube;Pb9_jm8VSYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb9_jm8VSYQ[/video]