Thread: Sheriff Deputy Caught on Video Threatening Park Ranger

Sheriff Deputy Caught on Video Threatening Park Ranger

Just a week after LA County sheriff deputies were convicted for various crimes including going to the home of an FBI agent and threatening her, we have a bombshell video of a San Diego county sheriff deputy threatening a park ranger for pulling him over for a cell phone violation.

The two agencies in this video tried very had to cover up this incident for months, even denying that it happened.

If I were the Ranger I would have been tempted to flex a little bit...haha.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    I've been with cops who were driving and they actually got a traffic ticket ... OMG, they are like the biggest babbies in the world.

"you can't give me a ticket, I'm a cop!"

Then start yelling at the other cop giving them a ticket ...

I just sent an email to my state police telling them to stop violating laws reagrding foia requests and that they violating the law make them look like lunatics ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I've been with cops who were driving and they actually got a traffic ticket ... OMG, they are like the biggest babbies in the world.

"you can't give me a ticket, I'm a cop!"

Then start yelling at the other cop giving them a ticket ...

I just sent an email to my state police telling them to stop violating laws reagrding foia requests and that they violating the law make them look like lunatics ...
    Davidmcbeth

What are you doing driving around with cops?

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Two clowns meeting on the road..

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Banned
    Hats off to JC Playford on sticking with this story until he exposed the CORRUPTION on both sides.