• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Total Clinton Buffoonery

since9

Campaign Veteran
Bill Clinton is a buffoon. I believe this to be true based on this one single statement of his alone:

"I think we have enhanced the risks by changing the environment, basically, because it seems we bought the NRA's theory that we would all be safer if everybodyi n this audience had a gun that was a concealed weapon," Clinton said. "Then if one of them felt threatened by another, they could stand up right here and stand their ground. And we could watch the whole saga unfold. That is what happens.""

Uh... Bill... MILLIONS of Americans carry each and every day, both OC and CC. More than 700,000 incidents each and every year, during which law-abiding gun owners stop crime, BLOW YOUR IDIOTIC CASE TOTALLY OUT OF THE FREAKIN' WATER!!!

Less than 1/1,000th (one-tenth of one percent) of those encounters EVER result in a fatal shooting.

You are an IDIOT, Mr. EX President. You're either a total, freaking idiot, one who is either so absorbed with a horribly wrong ideal that you're incapable of even considering the FACTS, or you're a GOD-DAMNED LIAR, KNOWING the facts, and trying to wrongly influence the public to arrive at a conclusion which puts them in harm's way.

You and your Democrat bastards might also simply be lunatics.

So which is it, Mr. EX-President? Are you an IDIOT? Are you a LIAR? Or are you and the rest of your Demoncrat ******** merely LUNATICS?

The facts themselves condemn you!

Not I...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/24/politics/bill-clinton-nra/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

PS: Expect more, and worse, from his wife. She's already grossly indicated it.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Sounds like you expected logic and rationality to have influenced the thinking. How utter naive of you. :shakes head, makes "tsk, tsk" sounds:

stay safe.

scooter348

Bill Clinton is not a lunatic and he isn't a liar, at least not in this instance. What he is doing here is playing to his liberal base. Hillary is positioning herself to run in 2016 and Bill will do anything to get her there so the Clintons will again run the Democratic party and those two can live in the White House again. Make no mistake: Bill Clinton knew exactly what he was saying and doing in this interview.

The Truth

I was just going to chime in, you know who he sleeps with, right?

Also, I believe Bill Clinton might be one of the more intelligent Presidents in recent history, although I can't say I like... well... ANY of his policies.

johnfenter

Well...

I was just going to chime in, you know who he sleeps with, right?

Also, I believe Bill Clinton might be one of the more intelligent Presidents in recent history, although I can't say I like... well... ANY of his policies.

I'd change it to "WHAT he sleeps with", based on photographic evidence. But then again, being Bill Clinton, he probably doesn't know until 5 minutes before just who he's going to "sleep" with....

The Truth

I'd change it to "WHAT he sleeps with", based on photographic evidence. But then again, being Bill Clinton, he probably doesn't know until 5 minutes before just who he's going to "sleep" with....

HAHA I expected a Billy boy sex joke to come from my post.