• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finally a coward is charged for his crime

wrightme

Couple of things to note here - Do not get out of your car if possible. It may have been that the officer approached the victim as the victim was preparing to go into the station?

The second thing is to assume always, you are dealing with a steroid hopped up, shoot 1st question later cop, & move slowly and do not follow STUPID orders. Cop says do this, do that! If you know it may put you in harms ways say to the officer: I don't feel that is safe and explain why as calmly as possible. If he/she/it still insists - much better to face a bogus obstructing etc... charge than end up in the morgue. :uhoh:

That EX-trooper is not fit to run the rigged shoot the star out of the the center of the paper with a BB gun game at the local low end carnival. :(

The person who got shot pulled in to the shop, and was exiting his car. The cop appeared to have been about to pull out on to the street from the shop, and evidently saw the person drive in. The interaction began AFTER the person was already outside of the vehicle.

WalkingWolf

Yeah, I thought it was rather obvious. Many (most?) men keep the wallet in the same general area that many (most?) men carry their sidearm.

I carry mine on a lanyard under my shirt, but I would imagine a jumpy cop still would shoot for fear I might injure him with a chest hair.

wrightme

I carry mine on a lanyard under my shirt, but I would imagine a jumpy cop still would shoot for fear I might injure him with a chest hair.

Not that far-fetched, though most likely, uncommon.
http://www.stellarrigs.com/gun_neckchain_rigs.html
Dart-a.jpg

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
LOL! I was thinking her eyes were appropriate for about half of this thread. Didn't notice why else the picture was there until I read your post.

OC for ME

It's funny....I have met quite a few cops that fit the bill of being unconstitutional, rights - trampling jackwagons. I've also met some, that if called upon, would be on the gun-totin' nra side of the fence if our right to bear arms was attempted to be stripped. I've met some that would take a citizens life if they could justify it, and some that would give their life for a common citizen.

That being said, I find it absolutely and astoundingly hypocritical that so many blame policemen for the state of the nation. You might as well blame a murder on a gun, and a rape on the skimpy dress.

The politicians in this country that are slowly bleeding us of our rights are the ones at fault. AT WORST, the police are simply a tool that they (try) to use.

Afaik, this is a right wing gun - loving place to be, and I RARELY see anybody complaining against diane feinstien or joe biden. It's always Cops this, cops that. I think it's because we can actually DO something and get off our butt to change the political scene, but that takes work. It's far easier to sit on the internet and b! Tch about cops than campaign for someone that will stick up for your personal freedoms and change the political climate we now have.
I was gunna point out the obvious but PPM beat me to it.

Anyway, no politician is gunna call a bunch of his politician buddies and put a whuppin on ya if he sees you violate a law. You are hard pressed to find any "gun-totin' nra side of the fence" cop who will not enforce anti-gun laws, that cop will bemoan the anti-gun laws while off the clock though.

Politicians are the tyrants 3000 miles away; thug cops are 3000 tyrants 1 mile away. (Adapted from Benjamin Martin, fictional character extraordinaire)
+1

OC for ME

Rough part of town the Five Points is.

Violated policy...:rolleyes:

Who wudda thunk it. They had the full video for many moons and only fire the thug after SLED tells them they will not be able to protect them or the thug. The video speaks for itself...darn it!

Trooper...meet bus...the underside that is.