• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oyster run

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
http://www.oysterrun.org/

The Oyster Run for 2014 is this weekend, sunday. The Whatcom County group will have a booth for the day. If you are in the area, stop by.
How many of you will be attending the Run??Anacourtes is gun friendly as NavyLTC can verify. A great town.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
The Oyster Run was great. SVG and I did a lot of business. We had only four Open Carriers at the run. One had a very pretty .44 cowboy rig, and a group of three walked up on us. SVG convinced one CCer to just put the T shirt on the other side of the grip, and away went a new open carrier. I spoke to only one person, ONE person, who was NOT concealing. Everyone had guns.

Lots of very nice bikes and many, many 2A supporters. We reminded everyone to vote.

Many Canadians came up to us and warned us about losing our weapons. "I wish I could own a gun." was a common complaint. "They just came and took them. " Was another. Canada, Australia, England.......and bloomy is trying to make us like them.

sudden valley gunner

Great post Sarge!

Was loads of fun. Bikers tend to love freedom.

I was dissapointed about a minority of those gun owners who think 594 is a good idea.....it was a very small minority.

Rusty Young Man

The Oyster Run was great. SVG and I did a lot of business. We had only four Open Carriers at the run. One had a very pretty .44 cowboy rig, and a group of three walked up on us. SVG convinced one CCer to just put the T shirt on the other side of the grip, and away went a new open carrier. I spoke to only one person, ONE person, who was NOT concealing. Everyone had guns.

If we ever get an OC religion going:)rolleyes:), we've got to have you guys training the "missionaries".:lol:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?116760-Religion-and-guns

Lots of very nice bikes and many, many 2A supporters. We reminded everyone to vote.

Many Canadians came up to us and warned us about losing our weapons. "I wish I could own a gun." was a common complaint. "They just came and took them. " Was another. Canada, Australia, England.......and bloomy is trying to make us like them.

The warning does not fall on deaf ears; for the moment or the near future, I hope.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
If we ever get an OC religion going:)rolleyes:), we've got to have you guys training the "missionaries".:

The warning does not fall on deaf ears; for the moment or the near future, I hope.

Are we all not "missionary's" for the 2A? Every time we get up early and go somewhere to erect a pop-up with banners and tell/show people they are "allowed" to carry. Every time we have a picnic. Every time we go to a rally and Every time we vote.

The Warning................................"it can't happen here........this is America.........just a few laws more and we can all be "safe"........"

".....Shall NOT be infringed......"

Jeff Hayes

their on a first name basis...and you're jealous!!

ipse

LOL I consider both of them friends, we are all on a first name basis, wives included, and have been for years. Just having some fun with SVG, I am quite sure he will get even later.