Thread: Open Carry Luncheon October 11th

Open Carry Luncheon October 11th

Hope AzCDLFred doesn't mind me posting this, but the AzCDL annual meeting of members ("luncheon", henceforth) will be in Phoenix this year.

Here are the details:

When: Saturday, October 11th, 12-4 pm, though seating begins at 11 am
    Where: Phoenix, at the Sheraton Crescent (2620 W. Dunlap Ave. Phoenix, 85201)
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Hope AzCDLFred doesn't mind me posting this, but the AzCDL annual meeting of members ("luncheon", henceforth) will be in Phoenix this year.

Here are the details:

When: Saturday, October 11th, 12-4 pm, though seating begins at 11 am
    Where: Phoenix, at the Sheraton Crescent (2620 W. Dunlap Ave. Phoenix, 85201)
    This is a awesome event! When I was fresh off the refugee train from a war torn 3rd world place "Death-Troit" pronounced Detroit, I was in shock of how many people attend.

It was funny to see politicians (some armed) jockey for a chance to speak to the sold out auditorium. Hundreds of armed people in close quarters & and not a single issue? That is impossible according to the lame stream media! Go figure? Wrong once again they are.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 09-25-2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: take him to detroit!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Giving this thread a little bump to remind folks of this event.
    I'd like to put a few more faces and names together.

For anyone who is still on the fence about going: door prizes, great food, and great weather are forecasted for the 11th. This is IN ADDITION to the usual great time had when one gets to spend time with friends and fellow Freedom-minded individuals.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Thumbs up

Tomorrow is the big day! Be there if you can, as this is always a fun event.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi