Thread: SLimbaugh: Obama could nominate Holder for Supreme Court

SLimbaugh: Obama could nominate Holder for Supreme Court

“There may be a Supreme Court [Ruth Bader Ginsburg] vacancy, and I can see Barack Obama nominating Eric Holder to fill it,” the conservative radio host said on his show, according to a transcript (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...er_obama_clone.)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...for-supreme-c/

Rusty Limbaugh died with the caller abortion - when the fire in his belly was extinguished, like by Oxycontin.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I know nothing about the Limbaugh references because I don't follow him, but I can't see the Senate seriously considering a man that is still in Contempt of Congress.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Will not happen.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...official-says/

Attorney General Eric Holder is resigning from the Obama administration, capping a tumultuous six-year term marked by several high-profile clashes with Congress.

/snip

"Eric Holder is the most divisive U.S. attorney general in modern history," House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., said in a statement. "By needlessly injecting politics into law enforcement, Attorney General Holder's legacy has eroded more confidence in our legal system than any attorney general before him."

Holder was held in contempt of Congress by the Republican-led House in 2012 -- a vote in which Issa played a central role -- for failing to provide key information about the botched Operation Fast and Furious program. He is the only sitting Cabinet member to have been held in contempt of Congress.
    There's no way congress or the senate will confirm Holder as a US Supreme Court justice. IF they do, then we have much bigger issues to worry about.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Ginsberg has come out and said she is alive and well and has no intentions of leaving the court. She is being harrassed by the WH to drop, so barry can appoint a radical before he leaves. The sotomayer appointment was a joke and she still got the job.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Night View Post
    Will not happen.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...official-says/

There's no way congress or the senate will confirm Holder as a US Supreme Court justice. IF they do, then we have much bigger issues to worry about.
    I do hope you're right.

That said, the timing of this is suspect, as the November elections aren't that far off.

Maybe they are banking on a D majority after the dust settles?

I know Ginsberg already said she's not going anywhere, but who's to say when someone will retire, and for what reasons.

I'm not saying the sky is falling; far from it. This is obviously nothing but pure, pre-coffee speculation.
    Last edited by b0neZ; 09-26-2014 at 10:40 AM.

LOL Has no one else thought of a bigger October Surprise 2014?

Banned
    Who cares who he nominates................................

The ENTIRE nation is toast. Those who actually still put faith in US Government are blind.

Limbaugh was a MAJOR piece of getting AmeriKa to the place it finds itself in now. I KNOW, I was a "dittohead" from 1990-2006, THEN I WOKE UP.

Not what was anticipated. Ebola is 2014 October surprise

For that matter Obama could appoint Hillary Clinton as a supreme court justice but why speculate on who he would appoint?

He would be stupid to try a big-name controversial appointment to the court and have to deal with the fall-out of a big fight.

His agenda would be served just as effectively with the appointment of a closet anti-gunner and there will be little we could do about it.

Fight? The repugnicans have no fight in them. Their dog in this fight is laying on its back wetting itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Night View Post
    Will not happen.
    She said as much in response to the rumors.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.