Thread: Woman beheaded at Moore, Oklahoma workplace Vaughan Foods

Woman beheaded at Moore, Oklahoma workplace Vaughan Foods

Police said Friday a man [Alton Nolen] recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company. The 30-year-old man, who has not been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head in Thursday's attack at Vaughan Foods, Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-...144459291.html

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...IDuRK0XvuNhMpM
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-26-2014 at 12:21 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Police said Friday a man [Alton Nolen] recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company. The 30-year-old man, who has not been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head in Thursday's attack at Vaughan Foods, Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-...144459291.html

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...IDuRK0XvuNhMpM
    Another "workplace violence" incident perpetrated, allegedly, by a Muslim, or as the report stated, an employee who was trying to get other employees to convert to Islam.
    Last edited by JamesCanby; 09-26-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Did Vaughan, CEO AND reserve LEO, act as LAC or an only-one?

"... has been described as an incident of workplace violence."

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Another "workplace violence" incident perpetrated, allegedly, by a Muslim, or as the report stated, an employee who was trying to get other employees to convert to Islam.
    Officers found two women stabbed and a man shot inside Vaughan Foods, Inc., 216 NE 12, in what has been described as an incident of workplace violence. One of the women was pronounced dead.
    [ ... ]
    ... Nolen was convicted in January 2011 of multiple felony drug offenses, assault and battery on a police officer and escape from detention. He was released from prison in March 2013. Neither woman had any relationship with Nolen.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-beheading...rticle/5345599

Campaign Veteran
    Another Gun Free Zone (GFZ) for the "protection & safety" of employees/staff.

And another UNNECESSARY tragedy.

And more to come in the future...
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 09-26-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    And so it begins, here, on the grounds of our own homeland, despite the comments that there are no imminent threats... When will we hear from the non-radical Muslim community? Who among them will speak up and disavow this horrible terrorist-style murder? I will no longer go anywhere without being legally and properly armed and capable of self-defense or the defense of others.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Using Tapatalk

And so it begins, here, on the grounds of our own homeland, despite the comments that there are no imminent threats... When will we hear from the non-radical Muslim community? Who among them will speak up and disavow this horrible terrorist-style murder? I will no longer go anywhere without being legally and properly armed and capable of self-defense or the defense of others.
    People are stabbed and murdered all the time. This one is "special" because the guy sawed her head all the way off and he's a Muslim? He killed her "in the name of" something, so there's more validity? I don't think so. I OC all day every day, for the same reason every day. I'm not going to all of a sudden start being more aware because of some @#$% head who claims to be a part of some group. I'm 100% aware all the time. I'll legally kill any person who threatens my life or who commits a violent felonious act in my presence whether this group of "terrorists" exists or not. I'm not going to use this instance as an excuse to accept anything that I fundamentally disagree with. That's the point of terrorism. If you haven't already been preparing for such an encounter and JUST NOW begin to, you have officially been terrorized.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    People are stabbed and murdered all the time. This one is "special" because the guy sawed her head all the way off and he's a Muslim? He killed her "in the name of" something, so there's more validity? I don't think so. I OC all day every day, for the same reason every day. I'm not going to all of a sudden start being more aware because of some @#$% head who claims to be a part of some group. I'm 100% aware all the time. I'll legally kill any person who threatens my life or who commits a violent felonious act in my presence whether this group of "terrorists" exists or not. I'm not going to use this instance as an excuse to accept anything that I fundamentally disagree with. That's the point of terrorism. If you haven't already been preparing for such an encounter and JUST NOW begin to, you have officially been terrorized.
    Terrorism used to mean action taken to effect a political position of a government agency. Now it means yelling at a waitress when she gives you a wrong order.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Terrorism used to mean action taken to effect a political position of a government agency. Now it means yelling at a waitress when she gives you a wrong order.
    LOL Yeah, well, stupid and inappropriate didn't cut it.

Campaign Veteran
    "I will no longer go anywhere without being legally and properly armed and capable of self-defense or the defense of others." -- JamesCanby

...I will have to pass on being a Sheepdog. As I have made a personal decision to carry, so can other adults decide to do the same -- or not.

If they choose NOT to carry, good luck to them.
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 09-27-2014 at 01:08 PM.
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

Thoughts and prayers

My thoughts and prayers goes out to the victims families and to the employees. What is happening to our country? Do we need to go back to the old west days?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhitegm60 View Post
    My thoughts and prayers goes out to the victims families and to the employees. What is happening to our country? Do we need to go back to the old west days?
    Depends on what those are, in particular. The gun grabbers would have us believe those were the times when blood ran in the streets. I submit that the Old West Days were when men were independent and responsible for the well-being of themselves and their loved ones. All were allowed to fail and to excel in their own particular measure. That gave us great Robber Barons and forgotten homesteaders, the great bad to the insignificant good.

Marshaul, if you're looking over my shoulder, I am watching Leonard Susskind derive the Principle of Least Action.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim-...n-isis/5397364