Thread: Australians Re-Thinking Their Unarmed Condition in Light of Islamic Threat

Australians Re-Thinking Their Unarmed Condition in Light of Islamic Threat

Excerpt:

With Islamic supremacism a mainstream interpretation of Islam, deeply rooted in Islamic scripture and endorsed by many of Islamís most influential scholars, Australians are beginning to understand the nature of the Islamic threat, and studying their own weaknesses in its wake. Kyle, 33, believes that Australian gun control is only making Islamic terrorists in Australia safer, and their objectives easier to achieve. ďOur lack of self-defense makes us a prime target. It is no surprise to me that home grown terrorism is most rampant in nations with strict gun control." - Source

The threat involved statements about supporters of Islam randomly beheading people throughout Australia until their demands are taken seriously.

Meanwhile, back here in the U.S., a 30-year-old man beheaded an innocent woman at her place of employment in Oklahoma. He'd been proselytizing fellow employees, then discovered he'd lost his job before beheading the woman. The CEO of the company, who is also an off-duty sheriff's deputy, shot the perp. One guess as to his religious beliefs... "And he had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam." - Source

In response, local Muslims gathered at a news conference to shout, "Praise Allah!" They weren't shouting it because this murderous thug was stopped. They were shouting it because he succeeded in beheading a woman he'd encountered at random, as if beheading people is somehow something to be worthy of praise. - Source

Personally, I feel their demands should definitely be taken seriously. Seriously, all laws disarming Australians should be struck down. People should seriously re-arm themselves. And if the beheadings commence, the people of Australia should put an immediate and final stop to it whenever and wherever it occurs, as it occurs, hopefully stopping the crime in sufficient numbers to keep it from occurring in the first place.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Banned
    ISIS ( or IS or WHATEVER mythical organization) reason to arm?

ROFL

Gov't will say its a reason to disarm.

Gov't always knows best.....

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    ISIS ( or IS or WHATEVER mythical organization) reason to arm?

ROFL

Gov't will say its a reason to disarm.

Gov't always knows best.....
    I thought it was your mother always knew best? Mine doesn't. She had me.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Campaign Veteran
    Well, former Australian Prime Minister John Howard knew best (reacting to the 1996 mass shooting in Melbourne by psycho Martin Bryant) when Howard stated that "Self defense is not a reason to own a firearm." The man was ahead of his time...;-)

But it should be noted that according to one source, the UK had ALSO found "self-defense" not to be a good reason for firearm ownership -- and that was 1969!

This is one BIG reason we in America MUST keep the 2nd Amendment/RKBA alive AND our guns "out there on the street" -- preferably by OCing so they are SEEN out there on the streets! More people need to OC, and that includes CCers (meaning, they should OC at least occasionally).

There is no other country in the world that even remotely has the "gun rights" America HAS had and still DOES have presently. Once (if ever) they're gone here, it's gone from the world stage. So despite liberals here trying to make America like all the other unarmed countries of the world -- and these other countries also want America to join them in submissive & obedient disarmament -- we need to RESIST it.

After all, if America were the same as all the other sheep unarmed countries of the world, then how could we ever "celebrate diversity" -- a concept liberals are always citing & pursuing -- in the so-called Family of Nations? ;-)
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 09-27-2014 at 01:00 PM.
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

I still have hope for Australia.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I love it! I'm so gonna have to use that line sometime. *files it away*
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Yeah, but she blamed the postman ....