Thread: Ways to support 2A (Jefferson County/Louisville area)

Ways to support 2A (Jefferson County/Louisville area)

As some of you know, im running as a "Write In" Candidate for Constable's Office, I "open carry" all the time and i get asked questions about it every now and then, does anyone know of any handouts or pamplet's that can help enlighten people of ky law and firearms, that i could pass out, or any other ways to spread the word?

Also any idea's on other type's of firearms training that i could offer other then the CCDW course would be a big help

If i win, i plan on being an advocate for 2A and a firm voice of the people for gun rights and a major headache for those in government thats are against guns or those that wish to disregard our Constitution and Bill of rights.

Id also love to do a lunch or any type of meet so you guys can meet me in person.

Thanks everyone

Banned
    should be handing out literature favorable to you winning the race.

How many are running? Not very often write in candidates win.

I have been, ive been pushing nighborhood block watches and advocating both open and cancealed carry depending on the persons personal preference and i've gotten a huge positive response by advocating not being a victim and protecting ones self.

But there are a lot of people out there with little knowledge on the laws relating to firearms, so it would be nice to have something to pass out along with my election handouts, especially when at meetings and i can go over my material with everyone involved, basically 2A is one of my major platforms and i start with it and circle outword from there.

Hey that "neighboorhood watch" sign gave me an idea, why not have signs with something along the lines: we have some folks home during the day, and we have folks that own guns, are you SURE you can avoid the homes that have both?
    Last edited by poetdante; 09-30-2014 at 05:32 PM.

loli like it, short and sweet and hopefully it gets the point across to those that would break in

Edited