Thread: Looking for picture and info Sig 226 SAO

Looking for picture and info Sig 226 SAO

Looking for a picture of a Sig 226 with Houge G-Mascus grips, preferably in Black/grey Piranha style.

Or close.

Or opinions of similar grips.

Opinions on 226 SAO fine but already have it.

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    whaat ?

Quote Originally Posted by bofafiller View Post
    "Oh, my poor man," exclaimed the kind old lady, "It must be dreadful to be lame. But it would be much worse if you were blind." "You're absolutely right," said the beggar, obviously an old hand at the game." When I was blind, people kept giving me foreign coins."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --Mod deleted spam--
    You should confirm you are not a spammer. We have had a bit of a problem with that lately.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-16-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Like this? Well no P226 SAO, but they are all the G10 grips. Guess I'll have to get a set for my P 226 SAO. Forgot about it till I saw this thread.

Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.