Thread: The Districtís contempt of court on gun-carry permits.The Washington Times Editorial

The Districtís contempt of court on gun-carry permits.The Washington Times Editorial

The District of Columbia is too clever by half. When a federal judge ordered the city to recognize the right of residents and nonresidents to carry guns for self-defense, the city channeled Rube Goldberg, the cartoonist who drew those convoluted designs to make the easy look difficult. The new ordinance makes it a crime to be within 1,000 feet of ďa dignitary or high-ranking official of the United States or a state, local, or foreign government.Ē The alderpersons obviously think there are enough ďdignitariesĒ on the street to render the judgeís ruling unenforceable.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...empt-of-court/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Definitely a slap in the face of the judges ruling.

Well see if the judge says any thing about it.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Banned
    I'm too radical to preach that I will no one guilty of any crime until guns laws are repealed?