Thread: Army intel ARTIC bucks DHS, warns anew of possible Islamic State attack on U.S. soil

Army intel ARTIC bucks DHS, warns anew of possible Islamic State attack on U.S. soil

U.S. Army (U//FOUO) Army Threat Integration Center (ARTIC) Special Assessment: ISIL Threats Against the Homeland
    September 29, 2014 Special Assessment: ISIL Threats Against the Homeland 4 pages For Official Use Only
    September 25, 2014

http://info.publicintelligence.net/A...hreatsISIL.pdf
    https://publicintelligence.net/artic...eats-homeland/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...slamic-state-/

The flyer nowhere mentions, let alone recommends being armed.

Be safe. Be armed God Bless US Bitter Clingers.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-30-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    BOO!

ISIS/ISIL is a fictitious boogeyman created by our Govt. and their ministry of Propaganda the main stream media. The "beheading" videos have been completely debunked as staged events.

YOU all of you here, are 8-27 more likely (depending on which study) to be killed by a Law Enforcement Officer than a "terrorist".

Do not fall for the absolute 1984 Ministry's B.S.

War is not Peace, no matter much they repeat it on the MSM.

Yes stay armed, and trained for threats to your personal safety. AmeriKa is a dangerous place without throwing fictitious boogeymen into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    BOO!

ISIS/ISIL is a fictitious boogeyman created by our Govt. and their ministry of Propaganda the main stream media. The "beheading" videos have been completely debunked as staged events.

YOU all of you here, are 8-27 more likely (depending on which study) to be killed by a Law Enforcement Officer than a "terrorist".

Yes stay armed, and trained for threats to your personal safety. AmeriKa is a dangerous place without throwing fictitious boogeymen into the mix.
    Beheading videos were debunked? By who? Alex Jones? Lol
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Beheading videos were debunked? By who? Alex Jones? Lol

The Telegraph(= UK's Wall Street Journal/New York Times) made the MSM mistake of printing this story and not being able to Retract.

Foley murder video 'may have been staged'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...en-staged.html

ETA:
    A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.

“After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 09-30-2014 at 10:37 AM.

That's one. That's one that may have been debunked. Which is more convoluted, debunking beheading or debunking the BICEPS-2 polarization evidence of inflation? Hmm hmm hmm?

Believe NOTHING read or heard without verifying it oneself unless it Weltanschauung congruent.

The Telegraph(= UK's Wall Street Journal/New York Times) made the MSM mistake of printing this story and not being able to Retract.

ETA:
    Yea.... Thoroughly debunked.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Primus anyone willing and able to step back and look at events OBJECTIVELY over the last 13 years, removing the media's prism of propaganda, will question and be skeptical of nearly everything we are being told/fed by the .gov/MSM.

YOU go ahead and CONTINUE believe lie after lie from documented/proven liars in our government and media. I will not, and I will be skeptical of everything they are telling the public, ESPECIALLY when it involves waging MORE war.

Banned
    BOO!

Jeff knows too much .. he'll be visited by ISIS (or the FBI, is there a difference? maybe one in the same)

True, not true. Domestically we'll know eventually. Either there will be more domestic attacks or there won't. People are free to decide for themselves if actions such as Ft Hood and the beheading recently in OK are terrorism or workplace violence.

Within the context of all that, as to foreign military action the only thing we can do is vote our conscience.

For domestic threats we carry and keep our heads on a swivel just like we do for any potential threats. Whether the BG is a gangbanger, thug or Islamist, the response from an armed civilian is the same. Defend youreself, your family and if you choose, others.

ETA:
    To anyone who was giving me guff for calling the video BS, I wrote that before this story broke. If it had already broke, I never read it. Seems I'm not an idiot after all.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    To anyone who was giving me guff for calling the video BS, I wrote that before this story broke. If it had already broke, I never read it. Seems I'm not an idiot after all.
    I called BS as well after watching the video. The other 2 "beheadings" from the same production crew were fakes as well.

Amerikans seem to swallow what ever is fed to them from the MSM.

I called BS as well after watching the video. The other 2 "beheadings" from the same production crew were fakes as well.

Amerikans seem to swallow what ever is fed to them from the MSM.
    Sir, it's Americans... As in America. Not to be a spelling Nazi, just figured I'd try and help since if doesn't look very smart to continually misspell a word. Trust me I know.

Banned
    Sir, it's Americans... As in America. Not to be a spelling Nazi, just figured I'd try and help since if doesn't look very smart to continually misspell a word. Trust me I know.
    I spell it as I see it.

AmeriKa, AmeriKans, IMO is spelled appropriately to reflect that and those the words describe.

Just like "law" enFORCEment.

Sorry you aren't able to see the meaning behind the alterations.

I spell it as I see it.

AmeriKa, AmeriKans, IMO is spelled appropriately to reflect that and those the words describe.

Just like "law" enFORCEment.

Sorry you aren't able to see the meaning behind the alterations.

Oh I see it. Was just trying to be nice that's all. What I don't see is the constant connection of k to everything evil. As if adding it to anything instantly makes it evil. I'm under the impression its an allusion to Germans maybe? Or Russians maybe? Yet neither one are all inherently evil.

Like Jeff.Statek. or Jeff.Stake or keff.State. lol

I just made you really evil....

Oh I see it. Was just trying to be nice that's all. What I don't see is the constant connection of k to everything evil. As if adding it to anything instantly makes it evil. I'm under the impression its an allusion to Germans maybe? Or Russians maybe? Yet neither one are all inherently evil.

Like Jeff.Statek. or Jeff.Stake or keff.State. lol

I just made you really evil....
    Shut it, Krimus!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Shut it, Krimus!
    Kriminently! Kriminus.