Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Officer shoots and kills 68 yo great-grandfather through his car door in his driveway

Officer shoots and kills 68 yo great-grandfather through his car door in his driveway

http://news.yahoo.com/sc-cop-indicte...083958497.html

Should get voluntary Man I, imo. No cause, guy was unarmed.

Isolated incident?

Banned
    IMO the LEO "Rule #1" has been amended to...............................

Just Kill!

The "warrior" mindset is being MASSIVELY promoted in AmeriKan "Law" enFORCEment nationwide. It is being reflected everyday in the deaths and injuries of The People of this nation.

“A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.”

These shootings are mostly blacks. When the hell is Obama going to step up? Or congress for that matter?

While it happens to other races there is a clear pattern here of racial profiling and execution, based on contempt of cop.

Over 90% of Blacks voted for Obama, when are they going to demand he honor their vote?
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 09-30-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Experts say it's the first time an officer was charged in a fatal shooting in roughly a decade. But the grand jury opted for "misconduct in office," a charge used for sheriffs who make inmates do their personal work, or officers who ask for bribes. Their single-page indictment, returned in August, contains no details other than accusing Craven of "using excessive force and failing to follow and use proper procedures."
    Experts, what do they know.

Misconduct in office...ya think!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

"Edgefield County deputies who joined in the chase reported that Craven ran up to Satterwhite's parked car and fired several shots into the driver's side door, [B]telling the other officers that Satterwhite tried to grab his gun.[B] The other officers couldn't get Satterwhite's door open, so they broke the passenger side window, unlocked that door and dragged him out."

Seems to be the go-to argument. Another shameful Grand Jury decision too. I'm seeing a pattern.

"Seven months after the funeral, and eight days after his indictment, Craven was put on administrative leave — with pay."

More pretty patterns...

I also love how Yahoo makes it a point to note everyone's race.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Yes there does seem to be a pattern emerging to use "he was trying to grab my gun" excuse to shoot people. How the hell was he trying to grab his gun while still sitting in his car? What idiot would intentionally get that close for a gun grab?
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

No video, that we know of, and no witness, so the cop's version must be believed as the truth of the matter. The cop was indicted for nothing more that misconduct...so there it is.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Clearly contempt of cop which, apparently, warrants a death sentence now.

Beware my frens.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Grand juries at one time were meant to keep public employees in check.

Is the prosecutor involved in picking, instructing or giving evidence/testimony to the grand jury?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Is the prosecutor involved in picking, instructing or giving evidence/testimony to the grand jury?
    Yes and yes.
    The prosecuting attorney has the same right of dismissal as the defense attorney (but in a Grand Jury there Is no defense attorney). This means the prosecuting attorney gets who he wants.

The prosecuting attorney is also the only side that presents evidence to the Grand Jury. This means the prosecution determines how strong a case is presented.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...eliminary.html

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Yes and yes.
    The prosecuting attorney has the same right of dismissal as the defense attorney (but in a Grand Jury there Is no defense attorney). This means the prosecuting attorney gets who he wants.

The prosecuting attorney is also the only side that presents evidence to the Grand Jury. This means the prosecution determines how strong a case is presented.

...which is absolutely bat sh!t insane.

μολὼν λαβέ

So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Yes and yes.

And the attorney is part of the law enforcement community....so I see a conflict of interest here.

Yes and yes.

Sadly injust.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    ...which is absolutely bat sh!t insane.
    +1

An ancient system that worked well was not having the prosecutor involved in grand juries at all. That need to be brought back.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

A Federal prosecutor should be appointed for these types of crimes... It is basically a "hate crime" leo hates citizen hence the need for a federal prosecutor...

My .02

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    A Federal prosecutor should be appointed for these types of crimes... It is basically a "hate crime" leo hates citizen hence the need for a federal prosecutor...

My .02

CCJ
    It is well past isolated incidents, and certainly not random incidents. It has become common, much too common. Time for some type of citizen control of law enforcement.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post

My .02

CCJ
    The "Feds" are more of an enemy than their local comrades.

No, modern day Redcoats must be dealt with the same way their predecessors were 238 years ago.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 10-01-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    The "Feds" are more of an enemy than their local comrades.

No, modern day Redcoats must be dealt with the same way their predecessors were 238 years ago.
    How do you propose we deal with them? Throw their tea in the water?
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

Fight the tyranny any way you can, primus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Fight the tyranny any way you can, primus.
    Heading to the harbor now... Beer first?
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Save the beer primus you need something to wash your doughnut down with

Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Save the beer primus you need something to wash your doughnut down with
    First, they go GREAT together. Donuts go with everything. Num mum num.

Second, I prefer bon bons.

First, they go GREAT together. Donuts go with everything. Num mum num.

Second, I prefer bon bons.
    Wait....so cops aren't all the same? I heard different on this board...

Yeah, where's my broad brush... hold on... lemme git it...

μολὼν λαβέ

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    "A prosecutor, in a rare action against a police officer, sought to charge him ..."

Rare indeed. What isn't so rare is that when one of these rare events occur the charges are lessened compared to what a civilian counterpart would be facing.
    Advocate freedom please

Since you guys refuse to police yourselves, voting isn't working, suing isn't working, you tell us how we are to deal with it?

I am telling you there are sides brewing, the people will only take so much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast