Thread: LAC owned Armed Drone

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement

LAC owned Armed Drone

I live in a park and I have wooded areas and or water on all sides of my property. I have been considering a video drone to deploy above my house without exposing myself. When I saw this one by accident on yoo toob, I almost fell of my chair, jumped up and yelled "I gotta have one of these!!"

What would the legal ramifications be when(not if) arming my drone? It would be a fun experiment to home build a small armed drone for personal use. Would I need a serial number?, he said as he chuckled.

What kind of range could I use? The possibilities here are endless(fun).

I like the comment at 2:35, where he says "look at that guys head rolling down" WARNING mild profanity

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

earth's crust
    I'd be willing to co-develop such a weapons system .... get a patent and license the patent.

Anyone willing ? Need to look into this as a standard invention development. Anyone interested in examining such a venture, pm me.

A mutual secrecy agreement and development contract would be required prior to any work.

depends on if you live in Jersey....

this drone could return fire...
    Last edited by HPmatt; 09-30-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651