Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: According to the FBI: ZERO murders in Newtown CT. in 2012

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691

    According to the FBI: ZERO murders in Newtown CT. in 2012

    As the title says, a big goose egg in the 2012 murder column for Newtown Ct.

    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr..._city_2012.xls



    Dec. 14, 2012 must have not been in the FBI calendar? OR no one was murdered in Newtown Ct. on that day.


    Then again Osama Bin Laden was never wanted by the FBI for 9-11 either. Truth in plain sight?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    maybe listed under burglary? that their lives were stolen?

    FBI .. freaking bunch of idiots is what local cops call them.

    Always..consider the source.

    The FBI claims people who cite the Bible are terrorists....

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,797
    Just curious, but do they operate on the fiscal year cycle?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    Just curious, but do they operate on the fiscal year cycle?

    No, even it was set up that way (no pun intended) Dec. 14, 2012 would be in fiscal year 2012. Oct-Sept.?

    16 questions an investigator has posed regarding the gun grab trigger event in Newtown.


    1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?

    2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?

    3. Who on was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?

    • Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?

    • Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?

    • When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

    • The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.

    • High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

    4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?

    5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?

    6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?

    7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by Newtown Public Schools (NPS) to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissue, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated area inside SHES?

    8. Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department (NPD) refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site when hearing that shots have been fired at SHES?

    9. Who at NPS notified all of the parents in writing, as required by Conn. law, who had children attending SHES, as well as every school staff member, for every school year, of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation, and most of the school had very high levels of PCBs.

    10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

    11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times, like three to 11 times, since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside SHES?

    12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

    13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?

    14. Who was the police officer calling into the NPD dispatcher stating, in his words, that he had multiple weapons, a rifle and a shotgun, and who has the rifle and the shotgun, as the chain of evidence should show, that was found in classroom eight (8)?

    15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vangehle, at 9:45:21 a.m. on 12/14/2012, from the NPD, after finding a female kindergartener in the hallway, make her go into room eight (8) and leave her there? Room eight was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff.

    16. Why would two Conn. State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 a.m. on 12/14/2012, which was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff, and tell a male kindergartener who they found in the bathroom, who’s name is redacted, and tell them (so it must be more than one), to stay and they will both be back when it is safe?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    586
    Geez, not this s**t again.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Geez, not this s**t again.
    What the truth??? You can't handle the fact aliens did it?? And then planted to the fake dead children so the .gov could steal your guns? Which still hasn't happened... But it will when the aliens tell the new world order to do it!!! The truth is in the porta potties!! Look to the poopers!!!!

    Lol sorry I couldn't resist guys...
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    Was the school within the city limits? Are the numbers in the county's data, maybe? Interesting, nonetheless. As for the fiscal year, though, that is still a good question. The fiscal year might end in August or some month before December, with the last months being FY 2013.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Geez, not this s**t again.
    Hey I have filed about 1 dozen FOIA requests .. gotten zero pages from all those requests .... hmmmmm

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    Check to see if the parents of the alleged victims have traveled to Belize recently and frequently.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Hey I have filed about 1 dozen FOIA requests .. gotten zero pages from all those requests .... hmmmmm
    Your efforts through FOIA have been replicated by many others across this country and only Secrecy is the response from CT. "officials".

    With all the creepiness and coverups coming out of Newtown, I will never believe it was what they say it was. I would have had to witness it myself to believe.

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    ... so the .gov could steal your guns? Which still hasn't happened... ...
    Lol sorry I couldn't resist guys...
    Uh, tell that to the people in New York and Colorado. There are many gun laws that were enacted afterward as a direct result of the emotions of this issue. To deny that is mind-boggling. Or does it only count if it completely repeals the 2A and every state bans all guns?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  13. #13
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Uh, tell that to the people in New York and Colorado. There are many gun laws that were enacted afterward as a direct result of the emotions of this issue. To deny that is mind-boggling. Or does it only count if it completely repeals the 2A and every state bans all guns?
    I just find it a stretch they would have a "black flag event" in CT to get then to pass laws in Colorado.

    Also, if the big bad boogeyman is motivated enough to slay children or fake it, how could they NOT pass federal legislation banning stuff.

    Put it this way... Clinton got the AWB passed. Now this supposed "black flag" and they couldnt get anything passed?

    That doesn't pass the smell test...
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I just find it a stretch they would have a "black flag event" in CT to get then to pass laws in Colorado.

    Also, if the big bad boogeyman is motivated enough to slay children or fake it, how could they NOT pass federal legislation banning stuff.

    Put it this way... Clinton got the AWB passed. Now this supposed "black flag" and they couldnt get anything passed?

    That doesn't pass the smell test...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockto...lyard_shooting

    Why fix what ain't broke .... school shooting = gun control bill of 1994.

    Passes smell test to me...or at least passes the first stage.

    He who forgets history is doomed to repeat mistakes.

    Only problem this time around? Dems did not have both houses of congress ...

  15. #15
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockto...lyard_shooting

    Why fix what ain't broke .... school shooting = gun control bill of 1994.

    Passes smell test to me...or at least passes the first stage.

    He who forgets history is doomed to repeat mistakes.

    Only problem this time around? Dems did not have both houses of congress ...
    Ok I'll bite.... So if the problem is dems didn't have both houses then why initiate the event? I mean these guys are all powerful ninjas, so how could they let that get in the way?
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Ok I'll bite.... So if the problem is dems didn't have both houses then why initiate the event? I mean these guys are all powerful ninjas, so how could they let that get in the way?
    Because the COWARDS in DC weren't ready for The People to say HELL NO and ready for Revolution should any Nationwide "laws" be enacted. The "all powerful ninjas" pulling the strings have a balancing act to perform and they cannot risk going to far and losing control of the AmeriKan sheeple.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Because the COWARDS in DC weren't ready for The People to say HELL NO and ready for Revolution should any Nationwide "laws" be enacted. The "all powerful ninjas" pulling the strings have a balancing act to perform and they cannot risk going to far and losing control of the AmeriKan sheeple.
    I don't know brother.... these polls might disagree...

    Every poll taken from every source has shown at least an even split over stricter gun control to include bans. Doesn't sound like a "HELL NO" when only a few percentage points are more in favor...

    Note: I generally hate polls, but this has been consistent for a LONG time now...

    http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I don't know brother.... these polls might disagree...

    Every poll taken from every source has shown at least an even split over stricter gun control to include bans. Doesn't sound like a "HELL NO" when only a few percentage points are more in favor...

    Note: I generally hate polls, but this has been consistent for a LONG time now...

    http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

    The "even split" is between people afraid of guns through conditioning and Ignorance, and gun owners who are increasingly ready to literally FIGHT to preserve their God given Right of self defense.

    IMO a 60-40 maybe even 70-30 "poll" in favor of gun control would either have no effect on "laws" or would trigger a Revolution should laws be enacted. I could be wrong as CA., NY, CT, Etc. have enacted such legislation with no "blowback", but then again those states have a unbalanced sheeple population weighting the scales.

  19. #19
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...control-fades/

    The only poll that matters is the poll taken at the ballot box. The restoration of liberty, with a few exceptions such as in the NE and California, American are voting to repeal anti-gun laws.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  20. #20
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974
    There are certainly some odd and unanswered matters with Newton. Because it was politicized almost immediately misinformation swirled with obfuscation and gov't secrecy to give at least an impression of dishonesty.

    Newton certainly was polarizing. Some states used it as an excuse to restrict rights and others responded with things like expanding or creating teacher carry. The net post event reactions certainly did not meet the anti-2A hopes of the anti-gun movement. States just seemed to continue on whatever anti or pro 2A rights path they were on already.

    For individuals outside of the most knee-jerk reaction states - NY, CT, CO - it saw a buying frenzy, ammo shortages and crazy prices, but, in net, the buying frenzy and continously vocalized threats against 2A by politicians and MSM types I think served more to expand rather than restrict 2A.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Ok I'll bite.... So if the problem is dems didn't have both houses then why initiate the event? I mean these guys are all powerful ninjas, so how could they let that get in the way?
    For the children .. the children !!!!!!!!! waaaah !

    Nobody said that they were smart .. they just copied another plan that worked.

  22. #22
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    For the children .. the children !!!!!!!!! waaaah !

    Nobody said that they were smart .. they just copied another plan that worked.
    Thats why I don't buy it. All knowing ninjas should be able to pass whatever they want. Also everyone forget all the PRO gun legislation passing and court cases? DC anyone? Amendment 5 anyone?
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Thats why I don't buy it. All knowing ninjas should be able to pass whatever they want. Also everyone forget all the PRO gun legislation passing and court cases? DC anyone? Amendment 5 anyone?

    "Pro gun" legislation??????

    Beyond the 2nd Amendment there is no such thing, nothing else is needed, any "addition" merely restricts/infringes.


    "DC anyone?"

    Surely you jest, you can supposedly carry in DC as soon as you REGISTER.


    Shall not be infringed, primus. Learn it, love it, LIVE it.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 10-01-2014 at 09:12 PM.

  24. #24
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    "Pro gun" legislation??????

    Beyond the 2nd Amendment there is no such thing, nothing else is needed, any "addition" merely restricts/infringes.


    "DC anyone?"

    Surely you jest, you can supposedly carry in DC as soon as you REGISTER.


    Shall not be infringed, primus. Learn it, love it, LIVE it.
    I agree any addition is a restriction.... Except amendment 5 basically strips away ALL restrictions.... How do you explain that? Accident?

    And DC literally had complete restriction. Now there's some. That's called a GAIN or WIN in the real world....
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I agree any addition is a restriction.... Except amendment 5 basically strips away ALL restrictions.... How do you explain that? Accident?

    And DC literally had complete restriction. Now there's some. That's called a GAIN or WIN in the real world....

    Should be eliminating laws, not adding to them...the addition implies that they can regulate. Correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •