• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

According to the FBI: ZERO murders in Newtown CT. in 2012

davidmcbeth

Banned
maybe listed under burglary? that their lives were stolen?

FBI .. freaking bunch of idiots is what local cops call them.

Always..consider the source.

The FBI claims people who cite the Bible are terrorists....

Jeff. State

Banned
Just curious, but do they operate on the fiscal year cycle?

No, even it was set up that way (no pun intended) Dec. 14, 2012 would be in fiscal year 2012. Oct-Sept.?

16 questions an investigator has posed regarding the gun grab trigger event in Newtown.

1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?

2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?

3. Who on was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?

• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?

• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?

• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.

• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?

5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?

7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by Newtown Public Schools (NPS) to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissue, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated area inside SHES?

8. Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department (NPD) refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site when hearing that shots have been fired at SHES?

9. Who at NPS notified all of the parents in writing, as required by Conn. law, who had children attending SHES, as well as every school staff member, for every school year, of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation, and most of the school had very high levels of PCBs.

10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times, like three to 11 times, since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside SHES?

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?

14. Who was the police officer calling into the NPD dispatcher stating, in his words, that he had multiple weapons, a rifle and a shotgun, and who has the rifle and the shotgun, as the chain of evidence should show, that was found in classroom eight (8)?

15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vangehle, at 9:45:21 a.m. on 12/14/2012, from the NPD, after finding a female kindergartener in the hallway, make her go into room eight (8) and leave her there? Room eight was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff.

16. Why would two Conn. State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 a.m. on 12/14/2012, which was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff, and tell a male kindergartener who they found in the bathroom, who’s name is redacted, and tell them (so it must be more than one), to stay and they will both be back when it is safe?

Primus

Geez, not this s**t again.
What the truth??? You can't handle the fact aliens did it?? And then planted to the fake dead children so the .gov could steal your guns? Which still hasn't happened... But it will when the aliens tell the new world order to do it!!! The truth is in the porta potties!! Look to the poopers!!!!

Lol sorry I couldn't resist guys...

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Was the school within the city limits? Are the numbers in the county's data, maybe? Interesting, nonetheless. As for the fiscal year, though, that is still a good question. The fiscal year might end in August or some month before December, with the last months being FY 2013.

Jeff. State

Banned
Hey I have filed about 1 dozen FOIA requests .. gotten zero pages from all those requests .... hmmmmm

Your efforts through FOIA have been replicated by many others across this country and only Secrecy is the response from CT. "officials".

With all the creepiness and coverups coming out of Newtown, I will never believe it was what they say it was. I would have had to witness it myself to believe.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
... so the .gov could steal your guns? Which still hasn't happened... ...
Lol sorry I couldn't resist guys...

Uh, tell that to the people in New York and Colorado. There are many gun laws that were enacted afterward as a direct result of the emotions of this issue. To deny that is mind-boggling. Or does it only count if it completely repeals the 2A and every state bans all guns?

Primus

Uh, tell that to the people in New York and Colorado. There are many gun laws that were enacted afterward as a direct result of the emotions of this issue. To deny that is mind-boggling. Or does it only count if it completely repeals the 2A and every state bans all guns?
I just find it a stretch they would have a "black flag event" in CT to get then to pass laws in Colorado.

Also, if the big bad boogeyman is motivated enough to slay children or fake it, how could they NOT pass federal legislation banning stuff.

Put it this way... Clinton got the AWB passed. Now this supposed "black flag" and they couldnt get anything passed?

That doesn't pass the smell test...

davidmcbeth

Banned
I just find it a stretch they would have a "black flag event" in CT to get then to pass laws in Colorado.

Also, if the big bad boogeyman is motivated enough to slay children or fake it, how could they NOT pass federal legislation banning stuff.

Put it this way... Clinton got the AWB passed. Now this supposed "black flag" and they couldnt get anything passed?

That doesn't pass the smell test...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockton_schoolyard_shooting

Why fix what ain't broke .... school shooting = gun control bill of 1994.

Passes smell test to me...or at least passes the first stage.

He who forgets history is doomed to repeat mistakes.

Only problem this time around? Dems did not have both houses of congress ...

Primus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockton_schoolyard_shooting

Why fix what ain't broke .... school shooting = gun control bill of 1994.

Passes smell test to me...or at least passes the first stage.

He who forgets history is doomed to repeat mistakes.

Only problem this time around? Dems did not have both houses of congress ...
Ok I'll bite.... So if the problem is dems didn't have both houses then why initiate the event? I mean these guys are all powerful ninjas, so how could they let that get in the way?

Jeff. State

Banned
Ok I'll bite.... So if the problem is dems didn't have both houses then why initiate the event? I mean these guys are all powerful ninjas, so how could they let that get in the way?

Because the COWARDS in DC weren't ready for The People to say HELL NO and ready for Revolution should any Nationwide "laws" be enacted. The "all powerful ninjas" pulling the strings have a balancing act to perform and they cannot risk going to far and losing control of the AmeriKan sheeple.

Primus

Because the COWARDS in DC weren't ready for The People to say HELL NO and ready for Revolution should any Nationwide "laws" be enacted. The "all powerful ninjas" pulling the strings have a balancing act to perform and they cannot risk going to far and losing control of the AmeriKan sheeple.

I don't know brother.... these polls might disagree...

Every poll taken from every source has shown at least an even split over stricter gun control to include bans. Doesn't sound like a "HELL NO" when only a few percentage points are more in favor...

Note: I generally hate polls, but this has been consistent for a LONG time now...

http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

Jeff. State

Banned
I don't know brother.... these polls might disagree...

Every poll taken from every source has shown at least an even split over stricter gun control to include bans. Doesn't sound like a "HELL NO" when only a few percentage points are more in favor...

Note: I generally hate polls, but this has been consistent for a LONG time now...

http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

The "even split" is between people afraid of guns through conditioning and Ignorance, and gun owners who are increasingly ready to literally FIGHT to preserve their God given Right of self defense.

IMO a 60-40 maybe even 70-30 "poll" in favor of gun control would either have no effect on "laws" or would trigger a Revolution should laws be enacted. I could be wrong as CA., NY, CT, Etc. have enacted such legislation with no "blowback", but then again those states have a unbalanced sheeple population weighting the scales.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
There are certainly some odd and unanswered matters with Newton. Because it was politicized almost immediately misinformation swirled with obfuscation and gov't secrecy to give at least an impression of dishonesty.

Newton certainly was polarizing. Some states used it as an excuse to restrict rights and others responded with things like expanding or creating teacher carry. The net post event reactions certainly did not meet the anti-2A hopes of the anti-gun movement. States just seemed to continue on whatever anti or pro 2A rights path they were on already.

For individuals outside of the most knee-jerk reaction states - NY, CT, CO - it saw a buying frenzy, ammo shortages and crazy prices, but, in net, the buying frenzy and continously vocalized threats against 2A by politicians and MSM types I think served more to expand rather than restrict 2A.