• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

According to the FBI: ZERO murders in Newtown CT. in 2012

davidmcbeth

Banned
Ok I'll bite.... So if the problem is dems didn't have both houses then why initiate the event? I mean these guys are all powerful ninjas, so how could they let that get in the way?

For the children .. the children !!!!!!!!! waaaah !

Nobody said that they were smart .. they just copied another plan that worked.

Primus

For the children .. the children !!!!!!!!! waaaah !

Nobody said that they were smart .. they just copied another plan that worked.
Thats why I don't buy it. All knowing ninjas should be able to pass whatever they want. Also everyone forget all the PRO gun legislation passing and court cases? DC anyone? Amendment 5 anyone?

Jeff. State

Banned
Thats why I don't buy it. All knowing ninjas should be able to pass whatever they want. Also everyone forget all the PRO gun legislation passing and court cases? DC anyone? Amendment 5 anyone?

"Pro gun" legislation??????

Beyond the 2nd Amendment there is no such thing, nothing else is needed, any "addition" merely restricts/infringes.

"DC anyone?"

Surely you jest, you can supposedly carry in DC as soon as you REGISTER.

Shall not be infringed, primus. Learn it, love it, LIVE it.

Last edited:

Primus

"Pro gun" legislation??????

Beyond the 2nd Amendment there is no such thing, nothing else is needed, any "addition" merely restricts/infringes.

"DC anyone?"

Surely you jest, you can supposedly carry in DC as soon as you REGISTER.

Shall not be infringed, primus. Learn it, love it, LIVE it.
I agree any addition is a restriction.... Except amendment 5 basically strips away ALL restrictions.... How do you explain that? Accident?

And DC literally had complete restriction. Now there's some. That's called a GAIN or WIN in the real world....

davidmcbeth

Banned
I agree any addition is a restriction.... Except amendment 5 basically strips away ALL restrictions.... How do you explain that? Accident?

And DC literally had complete restriction. Now there's some. That's called a GAIN or WIN in the real world....

Should be eliminating laws, not adding to them...the addition implies that they can regulate. Correct?

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
*sigh* Sometimes the discussion is frustrating to follow... perfect is the enemy of better.

Despite the anti-2A antics post several high profile mass shootings and despite a lot of back and forth, things are not the same on the 2A front. They are not perfect but they are better and in most places a whole lot better. And they didn't get better with an all or nothing attitude. Nothing usually does.