Thread: OC gear

OC gear

As many know here I am not one to recommend a product. But this one surprised me! I have been carrying 24/7 for the last 40 years as of this month. I have used many dozens of holster and belts but none seem to keep a heavy loaded weapon tight against your side. Now these days I carry a Glock 21sf loaded with Hornady Critical Duty rounds and a double mag pouch too boot. As many of you know this gets a bit heavy and causes even the best Bianchi belt to sag miserably. I found and now wear a belt that is really well made and made in the USA! and hold the heavy gun and mags high and tight as I prefer it. In 40 years this is the first time I found a high quality belt far cheaper than Bianchi. Here is the links to the Holster store.. note the price $39.95 and it's worth twice the price in my opinion when you consider what Bianchi and other brands cost. I hope this helps anyone who has the same issues with carry of heavy weapons.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Secret Bunker

OC gear

Nice belts looks like. They should serve you well. However - if you really need to haul a lot of weight, look for something with a Kevlar insert in between the layers of leather. Aker (USA) makes some good ones that can be found (only on sale) for less than $40 @ They are capable of supporting dual FNH FNX-45's or a G21 & BUG without sagging. If you sign up for their email specials you can usually get a promo code for 20% off knock the price below $40 and free shipping on orders over $99. Bought 3, been wearing one now for over a year of hard daily use, no issues. Most comfortable, durable non duty/instructors type belt I have found!

What ever your gear is - carry safely and often. :cool
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 10-01-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Link
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi