Thread: LOL Nutjobs Rejoice Over Gun Range's "Muslim Free Zone", Mad Mommies' panties wadded?

LOL Nutjobs Rejoice Over Gun Range's "Muslim Free Zone", Mad Mommies' panties wadded?

A gun range owner is receiving high praise from frothing Islamophobes and firearm enthusiasts alike after she vowed to ban all Muslims from her place of business.
    [ ... ]
    Thus far, the response in favor of the decision has been frighteningly unhinged, even by the vitriolic standards of the Internet.

http://janmorganmedia.com/2014/09/bu...lim-free-zone/

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/relig...gs-jan-morgan/

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...LX3wp_xunku_fM Google Real time coverage 13 articles ATM
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    High praise from Allah ! lalalalalala !!!!!!!!

Really, a marketing scam most likely ...

Really? I saw it as quite analogous to the restaurants discounting armed patrons' meals.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Activist Member
    Stupid. Why would it be good to reinforce the stereotypes that the antis have that all gun owners are close minded bigots?

Quite the interesting logic she's employed... and excerpt from her site:

"I view Islam as a theocracy, not a religion. Islam is the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words, law, religion and state are forged together to form what Muslims refer to as “The Nation of Islam.”
    It is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and Sharia law all in one. This is a Theocracy, not a religion.

The US Constitution does not protect a theocracy.
    The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies.
    It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government.
    In Islam religion and state are one."
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.