• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ebola is Now in America

davidmcbeth

Banned
Ebola EVD is a non-issue for First World cultures hygiene habits. I think that you will find EVD inversely correlated with sales of Clorox or sodium hypochlorite bleach.

That said, we are enjoying a resurgence of, for instance, bedbugs, but again correlated with local hygiene.

The only hand sanitizer that beats properly used alcohol are surgical scrubs and techniques.

http://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/

Or chlorine dioxide ... works wonders .....

HPmatt

we know a bunch of the kids at the Ivy apts - we do a Saturday Kids Bible club across the street. A whole bunch of people in each apt - w/b concerned that there w/b more cases. Pls pray for safety of them -
bb90311ba2454d5ca24553e39f4a1eed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk