• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman assaulted on camera by enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.

77zach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8b5o-K1Ig

Very lucky she didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury (I'm assuming). Death for contempt of cop is not considered that big of a deal in Amerika. No wonder the filth don't like being filmed, imagine what they got away with before cell phone cameras. If it were my mom, I would have popped him in the head with my FAL in a passion. He "wouldn't go home at the end of his shift".

WalkingWolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8b5o-K1Ig

Very lucky she didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury (I'm assuming). Death for contempt of cop is not considered that big of a deal in Amerika. No wonder the filth don't like being filmed, imagine what they got away with before cell phone cameras. If it were my mom, I would have popped him in the head with my FAL in a passion. He "wouldn't go home at the end of his shift".
This is getting old fast, day after day~~When will the a-hole in the white house step up. It is no longer a problem isolated to one area, it is an epidemic.

77zach

This is getting old fast, day after day~~When will the a-hole in the white house step up. It is no longer a problem isolated to one area, it is an epidemic.

I actually sympathized with the cops until the assault/potential manslaughter. Sure, drug possession should be legal, but still. I understand how these kinds of black people (or white people) are a blight on any community. Forget the white house. When will my state government stop worshiping "lawwrr" enforcement and supporting their anti rights, pro tax, anti gun agendas?

Jeff. State

Banned
"Protecting and Serving" the S*** out of you...................

One citizen/CIVILIAN at a time.

Stay safe and frosty "brothers"

decklin

I think it really shows us the current state when "officers of the law" can be so bold as to assault several people in front of a camera and they KNOW they're walking away with jobs and benefits intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.