Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: on-duty cop breaks into estranged wife's home, assaults her, and threatens her bf

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212

    Thumbs down on-duty cop breaks into estranged wife's home, assaults her, and threatens her bf

    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...DTUQrj0wVoD.99

    He also threatened the boyfriend's nephew.

    What do you have to say about this, cop apologists?

  2. #2
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...DTUQrj0wVoD.99

    He also threatened the boyfriend's nephew.

    What do you have to say about this, cop apologists?
    I am sure she tried to grab his gun, or the she and her boyfriend bum rushed him...

    You also have to wonder how many citizens in his six years suffered his rage and the incidents were called justified.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 10-03-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  3. #3
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Arrested without bond and suspended without pay as he should be.

    Good example of him being held to the same standard as everyone else.

    One less d bag on the job.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  4. #4
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Arrested without bond and suspended without pay as he should be.

    Good example of him being held to the same standard as everyone else.

    One less d bag on the job.
    Was he acting under the color of law? No!
    While these are the same actions that Diaz carries out in the line of duty every single day, this intrusion was not done under the color of law.
    Really?!?!
    Desperate to get inside, Diaz kicked in the door like he would during a drug raid, and entered the home with his gun drawn, where he found the couple in bed together.

    According to police, Diaz then grabbed his estranged wife by the hair and threw her to the ground, kicking and punching her multiple times. Next, Diaz pointed his weapon at boyfriend Ajlan Abdulla, and threatened to kill both him and the wife.
    Every day? Well, it is BPD.

    Not even remotely similar to thug cops that are routinely documented using the authority of the state to commit criminal acts.

    He is being held to account as a civilian, his being a cop is irrelevant. Suspended? Why not terminated and his cop certification permanently revoked.

    Cops are people too and some commit crimes, their employment has absolutely nothing to do with those criminal acts.

    Grasping at straws.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  5. #5
    Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Suspended? Why not terminated and his cop certification permanently revoked.
    Agreed. He should be immediately fired. Then prosecuted.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

    We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I am sure she tried to grab his gun, or the she and her boyfriend bum rushed him...

    You also have to wonder how many citizens in his six years suffered his rage and the incidents were called justified.
    I also wonder how many cop lovers mindlessly applauded when IA ruled them as justified ["we investigated ourselves and found that we didn't do anything wrong"].

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Arrested without bond and suspended without pay as he should be.

    Good example of him being held to the same standard as everyone else.

    One less d bag on the job.
    I have absolutely no doubt that if this cop was shot in self-defense by the woman, boyfriend, or boyfriend's nephew in that home, and you worked for BPD, that you'd mindlessly beat and/or kill the "cop killer." Cops are violent when someone kills one of their gang, REGARDLESS of circumstances.

  8. #8
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Policemen are simply a microcosm of society. In every demographic, you have good guys, bad guys, liars, cheats, pastors, selfless people, and people that assault others.

    Cops are no different. held to a high standard? Yes. Immune from having some poor - decision makers in the group? Hardly.

    N=1 doesn't make every cop a jacka $$. Just this one, particularly.

    My.02

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Policemen are simply a microcosm of society. In every demographic, you have good guys, bad guys, liars, cheats, pastors, selfless people, and people that assault others.

    Cops are no different. held to a high standard? Yes. Immune from having some poor - decision makers in the group? Hardly.

    N=1 doesn't make every cop a jacka $$. Just this one, particularly.

    My.02
    Why do cops mindlessly break the law and resort to murder whenever someone shoots one of their gang, even when it's self-defense?

  10. #10
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    Why do cops mindlessly break the law and resort to murder whenever someone shoots one of their gang, even when it's self-defense?
    I'm sorry, I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific. WHICH cops are you asking me about? The one in the OP? Or were you generalizing all ~680,000 in the US?

    the last two cops killed in MY state, they took the shooter to court and tried them for their crimes (which were anything but self defense) so I can't imagine you were referring to anything in my state
    Last edited by J_dazzle23; 10-03-2014 at 07:56 PM.

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Policemen are simply a microcosm of society. In every demographic, you have good guys, bad guys, liars, cheats, pastors, selfless people, and people that assault others.

    Cops are no different. held to a high standard? Yes. Immune from having some poor - decision makers in the group? Hardly.

    N=1 doesn't make every cop a jacka $$. Just this one, particularly.

    My.02
    From the CATO institute 2010 statistics on police misconduct.



    While the rate of police officers officially charged with murder is only 1.06% higher than the current general population murder rate, if excessive force complaints involving fatalities were prosecuted as murder the murder rate for law enforcement officers would exceed the general population murder rate by 472%.

    ETA and this does not even take into account those fatal shootings that are white washed such as the Crawford murder. There is a huge problem that just keeps getting worse. Making excuses or burying heads in sand is not going to help. Just like sex abusers become priests and coaches counselors, violent personalities become cops. The difference is that the state does not protect those outside of LE.

    If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.

    Desmond Tutu
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 10-03-2014 at 08:01 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    212
    For sexual assaults, the rate for cops is more than double that of the general population. I'm not surprised.

  13. #13
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    For sexual assaults, the rate for cops is more than double that of the general population. I'm not surprised.
    You shouldn't be, rape is not a sex crime. It is a crime of control and aggression, the very traits many police depts look for. Though they used to intentionally try to test for excessive aggression and avoid hiring those members of society. That seems to have changed since 9/11. That is why I say the terrorists won, they have turned the people so scared of them they ignore the elephant in the room.

    They also prove what many have been saying, but not believed. The public has a far greater chance of being killed by a cop than a criminal 472% higher.

    Houston we have a problem!
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 10-03-2014 at 08:09 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  14. #14
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    From the CATO institute 2010 statistics on police misconduct.



    While the rate of police officers officially charged with murder is only 1.06% higher than the current general population murder rate, if excessive force complaints involving fatalities were prosecuted as murder the murder rate for law enforcement officers would exceed the general population murder rate by 472%.

    ETA and this does not even take into account those fatal shootings that are white washed such as the Crawford murder. There is a huge problem that just keeps getting worse. Making excuses or burying heads in sand is not going to help. Just like sex abusers become priests and coaches counselors, violent personalities become cops. The difference is that the state does not protect those outside of LE.

    If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.

    Desmond Tutu
    Thanks for posting that.

    I'm curious, from looking at your stats....the "IF the prosecuted...." is a BIG if. I agree with your point about personalities. Judging from the data...here is how I interpret that IF. Either:

    A. The wool has been WAY pulled over our eyes, and policemen are in COLD BLOOD, unprovoked, (and the evidence shows GUILTY) murdering 60,000 American citizens a year (based on 2012 statistics, sorry, couldn't find 2010) as that is roughly 400% more than general population, and we are somehow missing that big of a number (but how would our prisons be full)....

    or

    B. The 417% ish number is an extrapolatory inference that is NOT a proper way to predict future or current outcomes.

    As usual with me, I think the truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

  15. #15
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    I really don't care~~a person is dead from violence unjustly whether we call it murder, or we call it excessive force.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  16. #16
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I really don't care~~a person is dead from violence unjustly whether we call it murder, or we call it excessive force.
    Of course you don't care. You were trying to pass off data that shows the police murder rate is only 1% higher than average, and infer that it is really 400 percent higher based on the assumption that every time excessive force complaints are issued in a shooting that 100% of those times it is unjustified murder.

    That's a HUGE reach. I'm sure you can see that. I agree, cops murdering people is BS. But I think we BOTH owe it to this discussion to be honest and truthful in representing data.

    You can't infer that every time an excessive force complaint is issued=cold blooded murder.

  17. #17
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Of course you don't care. You were trying to pass off data that shows the police murder rate is only 1% higher than average, and infer that it is really 400 percent higher based on the assumption that every time excessive force complaints are issued in a shooting that 100% of those times it is unjustified murder.

    That's a HUGE reach. I'm sure you can see that. I agree, cops murdering people is BS. But I think we BOTH owe it to this discussion to be honest and truthful in representing data.

    You can't infer that every time an excessive force complaint is issued=cold blooded murder.
    Excessive force for the majority of society is prosecuted as murder. There is absolutely no doubt that police are given a pass, and remember I am a former cop. If it is reported and prosecuted as excessive force it is unjustified.

    Even if only half were murder that is still a higher rate than the general population. And even 1 murder by a cop is 1 murder too many.

    BTW I didn't come up with that figure, and claim CATO Institute did. That is why it is in italics.

    Dead is dead, there are no apples and oranges in the coffin. The mouse is dead whether the elephant crushes it or it is the supper of a serpent.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 10-03-2014 at 08:24 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  18. #18
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Excessive force for the majority of society is prosecuted as murder. There is absolutely no doubt that police are given a pass, and remember I am a former cop. If it is reported and prosecuted as excessive force it is unjustified.

    Even if only half were murder that is still a higher rate than the general population. And even 1 murder by a cop is 1 murder too many.

    Dead is dead, there are no apples and oranges in the coffin. The mouse is dead whether the elephant crushes it or it is the supper of a serpent.
    Ok, that gives me a little more context as to what you mean.

    Do we have data showing sixty THOUSAND killed by cops every year? I'm from the country so that seems like an astronomical number. Not saying it's not correct.

  19. #19
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Ok, that gives me a little more context as to what you mean.

    Do we have data showing sixty THOUSAND killed by cops every year? I'm from the country so that seems like an astronomical number. Not saying it's not correct.
    We know from the data they have shown that per 100 grand that cops murder .5 more than GP. That means that cops commit more murders than criminals. I do not know how they compiled the other figure, through crime reports probably. I take them at their word, it is their forte.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  20. #20
    Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Policemen are simply a microcosm of society. In every demographic, you have good guys, bad guys, liars, cheats, pastors, selfless people, and people that assault others.

    Cops are no different. held to a high standard? Yes. Immune from having some poor - decision makers in the group? Hardly.

    N=1 doesn't make every cop a jacka $$. Just this one, particularly.

    My.02
    This is simply untrue. You don't have a random assortment of the populous. To imply such is ridiculous. Just like all jobs you have certain types drawn to it. Some jobs naturally attract more nurturing, helping people.
    A job which praises physical violence to control and punish... A job which elicits fear and dread... A job which grants vast power and authority...
    It will naturally attract more of certain types of people than the random sampling you would have us believe.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

    We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

  21. #21
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    We know from the data they have shown that per 100 grand that cops murder .5 more than GP. That means that cops commit more murders than criminals. I do not know how they compiled the other figure, through crime reports probably. I take them at their word, it is their forte.
    So you said you were a former LEO. Where most citizens run away from violence, just the nature of the jobs seems as though it would place LEO'S in extremely difficult positions to make hard choices that would not ever have come up had the nature of their job been different. I find it hard to think that many cops love the idea of killing people. Just an opinion.

  22. #22
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    This is simply untrue. You don't have a random assortment of the populous. To imply such is ridiculous. Just like all jobs you have certain types drawn to it. Some jobs naturally attract more nurturing, helping people.
    A job which praises physical violence to control and punish... A job which elicits fear and dread... A job which grants vast power and authority...
    It will naturally attract more of certain types of people than the random sampling you would have us believe.
    You won't get a sample without ANY type of sampling bias, no matter how random. There will always be restrictions and limits no matter how you do sampling. It's an even playing deck no matter what the demographic, there will always be sampling bias.

  23. #23
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    So you said you were a former LEO. Where most citizens run away from violence, just the nature of the jobs seems as though it would place LEO'S in extremely difficult positions to make hard choices that would not ever have come up had the nature of their job been different. I find it hard to think that many cops love the idea of killing people. Just an opinion.
    Hogwash, bovine scatology! More criminals are killed by LAC than LE. Not only that only 1% of LAC incidents are innocent bystanders injured, as opposed to 11% by police. And most times police respond to danger AFTER the danger has passed.

    You can make that claim all you want, but if you are in more danger by the police by THEIR violence the rest is just carp.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  24. #24
    Regular Member J_dazzle23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Hogwash, bovine scatology! More criminals are killed by LAC than LE. Not only that only 1% of LAC incidents are innocent bystanders injured, as opposed to 11% by police. And most times police respond to danger AFTER the danger has passed.

    You can make that claim all you want, but if you are in more danger by the police by THEIR violence the rest is just carp.
    Where are you getting these numbers? I'm open to what your saying, just like to see a citation.

  25. #25
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,277
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Where are you getting these numbers? I'm open to what your saying, just like to see a citation.
    It's common knowledge but I will search for it again. I believe it is Sheriff Clarke that tells his constituents to arm themselves because his deputies will not be there when they are in danger.

    On the other hand, Newsweek has reported that law-abiding American citizens using guns in self-defense during 2003 shot and killed two and one-half times as many criminals as police did, and with fewer than one-fifth as many incidents as police where an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal (2% versus 11%).

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybel...control-lobby/
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 10-03-2014 at 08:43 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •