• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moms Demand Action suggest activists do SWATTING/Eric Scott style MWAG calls to cops

NAVYBLUE

Just when you think the low end of the gene pool anti-gun types have stooped as low as possible, this article will destroy that idea. Their basic premise is to have their members call the police and basically say" I see a man with a gun and he looks like he is about to commit a crime". Basically putting a law abiding citizen in a dangerous position. Is it worthwhile for OC members to alert the PR people at the local police departments as to what may be coming their way or would we be talking to people who don't care.

What say you ?

NAVYBLUE

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2014/10/charles-cooke-at-national-review-writes.html

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hey, I'm watching a movie and saw a guy with a gun .. best call 911

Everyone should call a MWAG call to 911 on everyone else ... how do you know that that woman with 2 kids that she is breast feeding does not have a gun? Then its child endangerment !

Just dial .... 9-1-1
go ahead
....make the call
........................its easy
.................................... just say that you are alarmed see that grandma over there? Make the call

You should be making at least 10 calls a day .... 20 if you are not a child molester

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Don't be reading this thread .... make those calls !

....why you still reading ?

Its 3 numbers to press, one if on speed dial...maybe none if your fancy phone takes voice commands...or press the button on your bracelet

Last edited:

FTG-05

Hey, I'm watching a movie and saw a guy with a gun .. best call 911

Everyone should call a MWAG call to 911 on everyone else ... how do you know that that woman with 2 kids that she is breast feeding does not have a gun? Then its child endangerment !

Just dial .... 9-1-1
go ahead
....make the call
........................its easy
.................................... just say that you are alarmed see that grandma over there? Make the call

You should be making at least 10 calls a day .... 20 if you are not a child molester

I'm calling 911 right now as we speak to complain about your dangerous post!

So there!!!

Craftymommy

Wonder what they would do if they see a woman with a gun? Let alone a woman with a gun and three young kids? 3,2 and newborn. Yes I'm describing myself haha! I swear they get more and more crazy every time they pop up in the news.

Oh wait I'm a mom... I guess I better start calling 911 on all of you crazy gun toting men!!!!

;):banana: :monkey: